Good morning all! I had a very busy day yesterday and didn't have time to post so here I am.
I am leaving this afternoon on a business trip and I won't be back until Thursday evening sometime. Wow, I am beat! We had a beautiful weekend and I got to stay home more than I have in a long time. Bethany, my 11 yr old, came home from school sick Friday. By two that morning her temperature was up to almost 103, I was able to keep the temp down most of the time because I was waiting for morning so I could call her Dr. so first thing Saturday morning I called her Dr's office and they were packed for the day. I took her to the E.R. and sure enough she had strep throat and had it bad. I stayed home with her except to go to my sons baseball game and my mom kept an eye on Bethany for me. I have to be at most of my sons games because I volunteer to keep the official book for the game. My daughter is feeling much better now but I had to take my son to the Dr last night because he woke up yesterday morning sick with a headache, stomach ache, sore throat and a low grade fever. Thank goodness his wasn't strep but more allergies than anything, they gave him an antibiotic just to be on the safe side of strep.
I want to thank all of you for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday and I got to do one of my favorite things which is take a drive through the mountains with my family. Bethany stayed with my mom because she wasn't up for going but she didn't want to keep me from going, she is a sweetie!
On this day fourteen years ago I married my best friend. I have to say that was the best decision I have ever made in my life. He is such a wonderful man and I am so very blessed to have him as my husband.
Shawn,
Happy 14th Anniversary! It has been a wonderful 14 years and I can't wait to spend the next 14,+some, with you! I love you! Thank you for always being there no matter what I have needed!
Love,
Heather
Okay y'all,I really have to go and finish packing. I will miss each and every one of you while I am away! HUGS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
12 comments:
O my! Double Celebrations!!
Happy Wedding anniversary to both of you!
Marrying your best friend. That is about the best thing one can do.
I feel so happy for you.
Yes you can add me. I will also add you
Happy Anniversary breazy.
Have a safe trip, see ya when you get back.
tc
Happy anniversary sweetie and your sweetie!!!
And, happy belated birthday!!
Love ya!! Mwuah!!
Happy Aniversary and happy late Birthday! Have a great trip and see ya when ya get back!
Happy Anniversary!
I hope the kids get to feeling better, and have a good trip. :)
Girl, I don't think you could ever slow down! What would you do with yourself?
Oh and happy anniversary!!!
Safe travels and see you when you get back xoxo
Happy belated B-day to you and Happy anniversary to ya'll. Mine & hubs anniversary is the 12th. 17 yrs for us:-). Have a safe trip.
have a great time, breazy. and happy anniversary to you and mr b!
Happy Anniversary! And I'm glad your daughter is better.
Now that you have this new house I was wondering if you could use a nice cat like me to sort of break it in -- general furniture scratching and such. Let me know!
MEOWWWWWW!
woohoo for you and 14 years.
Hope you had a safe trip.
Welcome home!
tc
Happy anniversary to you both!
Post a Comment