Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HNT....

Back in February I was being lazy one night and lying in bed. I for some odd reason grabbed my camera and started snapping pics of my daughters then I took a few of myself, just goofing off. I posted one of the photos that I took that night in Feb. as an HNT but I had never posted this one.

I thought it was time to change my profile pic so this is the one I chose. I rarely participate in HNT and I thought it would be fun to put this one up.The only thing different about the way I look then and now is that I have a bit of a tan and my hair is longer.















If you want to play along, look in my side bar for the Half Nekkid Thursday button!

Happy HNT!!

23 comments:

Hollz said...

Beautiful shot.. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

HHNT

Shari said...

Super! Forgive my ignorance, but what is HNT?

BTW, link away. I thought I would link you, too.

Vixen said...

You have *stunning* eyes....

HappyHNT!

Osbasso said...

I like it when some of the "old-timers" surprise us! Good to see you again!

Anonymous said...

you have beautiful baby blues *swoon*

Blissfully Wed said...

Love your eyes as well. Beautiful shot.

Go Braves!

~Him

Anonymous said...

Wow, your eyes are amazing. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

omg you're so pretty! You remind me of helen hunt, only better looking! Love it! HHNT!

G-Man said...

Hey Breazy....HOT!!
HHNT sweetie xooxx

tkkerouac said...

Pretty eyes, Happy HNT!

Dan said...

Breazy, your eyes are so beautiful! I'm glad you are using this for your new profile photo! It's awesome Hon!

You suggested that I do HNT. I was planning on doing it. But I have reservations since so few guys do it. Mine was going to be a bit ... um ... more revealing. I still think I might eventually. :)

Polt said...

Beautiful eyes!

HAPPY HNT!

Bunny said...

You have stunning eyes! Great pic - Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! You are so pretty!!

HHNT
xoxoxo

Mona said...

Breazy!!!! you are so beautiful!!!

This is a lovely picture!

& you have amazingly beautiful eyes...mesmerizing!

Anonymous said...

very nice shot

Happy HNT

S said...

Yeah Breazy, I really like that picture of you as well. Its hot! You have the most lovely eyes.

HHNT sugar.

Regal said...

You look a little like Jodie Foster here - Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Seems like a happy person in that pic. Great eyes. HHNT!

Angela said...

Too cute:-). Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone, you look beautiful and your beautiful eyes reflect the beauty of your soul.
I love this picture.
hugs
tc

Anonymous said...

Breazy...you have the MOST beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen!!!!!!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...