Tuesday, May 08, 2007

uggghhhh Tuesday...

I am posting a lot later than normal today but it couldn't be helped. I spent the majority of last evening in the ER because another ovarian cyst chose last night to burst, so I am moving very slowly today because of the soreness.

I haven't done much of nothing today except washed bed sheets and things like that and that has allowed me a little time on the computer. I tried to stop by all of your blogs today so that I could catch up on my reading but I am unable to sit for long periods of time or I start hurting.

Remember me talking about the Bible Marathon I participated in this past weekend? Well I have to go in about an hour to a local radio station and say a few words about what my participation in the event means to me, I have never been "On The Air" before except one time when I qualified to win a bass boat. No I didn't win it but I was one of the last ten to be called.

Tonight my family is going to have something we call a specialty around here for dinner...heehee...grilled cheese and soup. I know it is hot outside but we love this stuff no matter what the weather. I might even do a couple of grilled ham & cheese..LOL! My family is pretty easy to please so long as I am feeding them something and they are very understanding right now when I can't stand and cook a huge meal. Another thing about grilled cheese sammies and soup is that they are somewhat of a comfort food for us, if we aren't feeling well that is what we want.

I hope all of you have had a wonderful day and I will hopefully have a better post tomorrow. Be safe and take care!

13 comments:

Angela said...

Oh wow a radio interview! your becoming a celebrity huh? *giggles*
Soup is real good for what ale's ya:-). Hope ya get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

wow breazy I hope you're ok.
You gotta slow down and take it easy girl!

No NO NO! No HAM and Cheese!
grilled cheese is grilled cheese, no ham can be involved.lol
Sounds yummy, what kind of soup?
Did you see Lime's grilled cheese from last week?
Don't ask lime for a grilled cheese.lol
tc

Breazy said...

Kali...LOL!

TC...you are right about the ham, we just had grilled cheese and vegetable beef. The kids chose the soup but I prefer tomato with my grilled cheese. I didn't see Lime's sammie but I will have to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by TC, it is good to see you!

Paige said...

Oh, that sucks. I hope you are feeling better soon.

We are in need of that comfort food around here tonight. Well scratch that, the 2 year old won't eat it. She has gotten sick 8 times since 6pm. I'm waiting on the meds to kick in now. I hope they work. Poor thing is exhausted and completely empty.

lime said...

feel better soon...and don't listen to TC, i made 4, count em 4...perfectly toasted cheese smammiches this weekend. lol

Lucy Stern said...

I hope you are feeling better soon...I only make grilled cheese sandwiches when the kids are around.

James Goodman said...

oh, Breazy...I hope you feel better soon, that sounds horribly painful.

Congrats on the radio interview. I hope it went well. :D

Anonymous said...

lime..then our grilled cheese seminar really DID help you.lol
tc
I would like to see photographic evidence of said perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.lmao

G-Man said...

Dang Breazy, you act so casual about this. I hope you are OK...
I'm glad you are back in Bloggerville sweetie!! xo

Melodie Norman Haas said...

AWw sorry to hear about your night in the ER, hopefully you will get rested and be feeling all fine and breazy (ha ha i am corny) by the time you have to interview :)

Thanks for dropping by my place! Make sure ya dont miss:

Interview with a Lime!

Coming soon to an impishblog near you!

Bsoholic said...

I love a good grilled cheese in any type of weather myself! :D

Hope you are feeling better now.

Stephanie said...

Aaawwww sweetie, I'm so sorry that you went through that again. Bad cysts!!

You are in my thoughts ... always.

Can I get a grilled cheese and tomato sammich?

BKS said...

Hope you are doing well my friend and hope the radio bit went well also.

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...