Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sorry

no HNT this week. I am too tired to do anything. Since my sons surgery on Tuesday I have been very, very tired and worn out. I will try to do a post about the surgery tomorrow. Until then...be safe, take care and Happy HNT!!!

9 comments:

Dan said...

The weekend is almost upon us! Yay! I hope your son's surgery turned out OK. Hugs and kisses.

Melodie Norman Haas said...

I hope his surgery went well! Hope you get rested soon too!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Breazy's son.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Breazy..just catching up on blogs. OH NO! I hope everything turns out ok. I was going to email you but too much to write. Is your cell phone number still the same? I'll give you a call on Friday so you can rest up. I have LOTS to tell you.

My prayers are with you and your family....

luv ya hon!

Anonymous said...

no HNT but your beautiful profile pic works for me.
Rest up and take care of yourself.
tc

Anonymous said...

Big hugs, Bella! Rest up and take care!

Logophile said...

Oh man, have a seat, some tea and a deep breath.
Best wishes and prayers to you and your baby boy.
Tough times.

lime said...

i hope he is recovering well and hope yo uare getting some chance to rest mama.

Mona said...

I pray that he might recover soon!
Take care!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...