Thursday, April 12, 2007

ahhhh..now that's more like it.....

Good Thursday morning to ya! I feel so much better today than I did yesterday. After signing off the computer yesterday morning I went and took a nap, it was a bit longer than I wanted but it helped tremendously.

I have no pics for HNT today but I will have some pretty cool pics tomorrow. Remember me mentioning that I bought my oldest daughter concert tickets for her birthday, well that concert is tonight and it is for Dierks Bentley, Jason Aldean, and Miranda Lambert. They are all country singers so some/most of you probably don't know who I am talking about. I do have to admit that I am somewhat excited about the concert because I haven't attended one in some years. As a matter of fact, the last concert I went to was for Matchbox 20 on the Worlds Fair grounds in Knoxville with my sister and cousin and that was about five or six years ago.

The other day my daughter, Chesney, was asking me what concerts were like and I told her that I always enjoyed them when I was younger. Most of the concerts that I went to were not country though. Anybody remember the group Poison? I saw them five times. Or how about Winger? I have Kip Wingers Reds baseball cap. My first concert though was Guns-N-Roses opening for Motley Crue. It was an awesome concert and I have some really good close up pics of Axel Rose and Vince Neil, however that was right before Guns-N-Roses were big and famous, about a year later though everyone knew who GNR was. I have also saw Warrant, Cinderella, Janet Jackson, Garth Brooks twice, Tim McGraw , Faith Hill, George Jones, Mark Chesnutt , New Kids on The Block, Tatiana Ali, The Boys, NSYNC and I got to meet two of the members Joey Fatone who is now on Dancing with the Stars and Chris I can't think of his name right now. I was a hand length away from Justin Timberlake when an emergency lock down took place in the night club we were at. The emergency lock down was so security could locate a an underage boy that had snuck in. There are a lot of other bands that I have saw but my mind just can't pull them up right now.

Anyways, today is a good day! I feel better and I am getting a lot done already this morning which is major to me..heehee.

Last night I was able to cook a real meal, not just hot dogs lol. We had baked herbal chicken with various veggies and it was mmm mmm good! It feels good to be back in the kitchen again and it also feels good to have a dishwasher that people in the next county can't hear...LOL!

I need to sign off now and finish up with my unending list of wifely/motherly chores since I have a short day today. Y'all have a wonderful day, be safe and take care!


2 comments:

BKS said...

I love herb chicken....any leftovers? haha Glad to hear you got some rest. I am so busy right now working 12 hours a day plus getting shop stuff done I barely have time to sit down with my blog friends.

Logophile said...

mmm herb chicken does sound good.
My goodness girl, you were quite the concert goer!
Hope your daughter has a great time at hers and I'm glad you are getting some rest.
You need it!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...