Hey all ! WOW, it has been a while since I was able to post on here so I thought I better get a post up.
We moved into the new house on Wednesday April 4. I LOVE it! I just wished we had more time to enjoy it but right now if it isn't one thing it is another. Since the first night we stayed in the house it has felt like home, no trouble going to sleep like I usually do in a new or different place. The kids are going to sleep good too and believe it or not they have started some good habits since moving in like picking up after themselves and keeping their rooms clean...wow...who would have thunk..LOL!
We are still unpacking and getting settled so we aren't completely done yet but we will get there in time. We are taking it a bit slow because we are so very drained, physically and mentally. The last three weeks before we moved in were very stressful and hectic for us, so stressful that my arms broke out in this awful, blistery mess which is hives from too much stress, since we moved into the house though the affected areas on my arms are starting to get better.
Mr. B and I both have shed a few pounds in the last few weeks and hopefully I can shed a few more once we get settled. Tomorrow (tuesday) night I will get to cook our first meal in our new home and I am ecstatic over that. I haven't cooked in over a month and I really miss it , the fact that I will get to use my new range and my new dishwasher are just added bonuses to this treat!
Okay I am going to go now. Y'all have a wonderful day and I will be back as soon as I have a little more time!
Before I go I do want to say that I have missed all of you so bad and I am happy to finally be back up and running. Give me another week and a half to two weeks and I will be back to my regular blogging schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
10 comments:
yay!!!!1 congratualtions! you're finally home! do enjoy and we'll be here when the dust settles.
Lime... thank you! It feels so good to be "partially" back..heehee!
Congrats on your new home.YAY!
I'm so happy for you and the entire B family.
Take your time breazy, we can wait.
hugs
tc
T.C.... awww thank you! HUGS!
Yay! Congrats on the move in and glad to hear you are enjoying the new house. Let us know how the first meal goes!
Enjoy the cooking. I'd miss it too.
Ameratis.. hey girl! How are you? I will let you all know how the meal goes when I do my post tonight. I have thought all day long about what I want to make but so far I only have a couple of ideas..lol.
Jules...hey! How are you? Thank you for visiting my blog and I apologize for not giving you a welcome before now but as you have read, my life has been hectic lately. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back!
Tickled for ya!! Enjoy ya'lls "Home cooked" meal tonight:-).
I'm totally giggling at you being so excited at cooking and using the dishwasher...wonder how long the new stuff will make that fun, hahaha.
Congrats on finally moving in - what an awesome moment that must have been. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Congrats on the move-in Breazy family!!!
Post a Comment