Good morning, or is it? I think my super human juice has finally ran out, I am drained. Of course the fact that my allergies and sinuses are in full form isn't helping me. I am just glad that I had two very productive days here and it won't hurt if I take a small break from all the work.
Everything is pretty much unpacked except for a few boxes we left in storage, mostly my books and I need to go get them but they will wait until tomorrow because I don't think I could lift them right now anyways.
Yesterday I was so excited to cook my first meal in my brand new kitchen. Well things didn't go as planned because we had a couple of things to pop up at the last moment so I ended up taking the kids advice and made hot dogs.LOL! The kids ate like it was a nine course meal at the White House so that is all that matters. I did go ahead and make the apple crisp for dessert though, they really enjoyed that.
I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE my new dishwasher!!! It is not at all what I am use to. In our old rental home I couldn't run our dishwasher at night because it sounded like a freight train coming through but my new one , oh wow! I was in the kitchen and couldn't even hear it running..yay!
Mr. B and I have to go this week and by furniture for the living room. We haven't had time to do that yet so we have to get that done this week. We also need to buy our bedroom furniture. We already bought the mattresses so we have a bed but we need the head board, foot board, chest of drawers/armoire, nightstands and dresser. As far as the kids go, we bought our two youngest kids new bedroom furniture about a year and a half ago and the oldest one just got a new set up last Thursday so they are taken care of along with everything else in the house except for us and the living room. I don't have my dinette set yet because Mr. B hasn't built it but that is coming when he gets the chance.
Well I think I am going to sign off and go nap a bit. I need to take something for my allergies first or I will dig my right eye out and it looks bad enough already..heehee.
Y'all have a wonderful day, be safe and take care!
P.S. when I feel better I will post some pics of the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
4 comments:
Dang. I'm jealous about the dishwasher. The one I left in Massachusetts was top of the line and quiet as all get go. In the new house, I didn't think to upgrade it. I got the crappyiest one of the bunch and I can hear it way in my bedroom.
yeah, blah, i agree. Wednesdays should be renamed.
I can feel your allergies. Mine have been full form for the last two weeks. I have kept Kleenex in business the last little while.
Good luck finding furniture and can't wait to see pictures!
you're entitled to a bit of a break. gotta love those quiet dishwashers huh? i never had one of any sort until we moved 3 years ago....i very much like having a dishwasher:)
Post a Comment