Thursday, April 27, 2006

outta here...woohoo!

The time has come , Mr. Breazy and I are blowing this taco stand for the next couple of days . At the first of the week I didn't think that friday would ever arrive but with everything we had to do it kinda snuck up on us . As you can tell from my lack of blogging lately , which I do apologize for , we have been like triple busy this week and it isn't over yet . Mr. Breazy is off tomorrow and he will leave out early in the morning to run errands that he has to run and I will take the kids and drop them at school then do my errands quickly because I have to be back to the elementary school by ten am because tomorrow is their annual walk for donations . The kids go to family and friends and get donations for laps they walk or they can get straight donations instead of someone promising to pay a dollar a lap . I always partcipate in this marathon and so far every year I have walked twice each time because I have always had two kids in the elementary school . Next year I will feel lost since my son will be the only one in the elementary school.

I took my 14 yr old daughter shopping for a prom dress tonight . I dreaded the trip all day long and I had labeled it "the trip to hell" because my daughter and I can't shop together , we fight too much over what will be bought . Anyways , I am very proud to announce that we bought a nice black gown . Why she wanted black , I don't know , I prefer colors but she wanted black so we bought black . She didn't want the big poofy , frilly dress either . Instead she wanted a simple , flat dress the can be wore more than once . I am happy with her choice ! The trip went well and it was the first time we have shopped together and not fought . After such a good trip I treated her to a Mexican dinner for just the two of us . It was really nice to spend some time alone with her !

Mr. Breazy and I don't know where we are headed to as of yet because each time that we try to get away for the weekend and we plan it all out , something comes up and we can't get away for the whole weekend so this time we are going to throw a bag in the van and hit the road in whatever direction takes our fancy .

Night before last my son pulled a tooth . He is 8 and 1/2 and he knows who the toothfairy is but he likes money so he keeps it up . He went to sleep and woke up before ten with bad dreams that night so he went and got in my bed . I wondered just how scared he really was because he brought his little tooth in the baggie with him and put it under the pillow on my bed . Needless to say , we forgot to put his dollar under there and he wasn't happy about that so he came home from school yesterday , got a pencil and paper and wrote this , " Dear Toothfairy, I am in my moms bed . My tooth is under the dark blue pillow on the right side of the bed , please put my money under that pillow " . After writing this he proceeded to tell his dad and I about it and made sure that we both read it and understood it , why the kid didn't just say " One of y'all leave a dollar under my pillow , okay " , I don't know but he done the note thing . I think that he thinks if he comes out and tells us that he knows who the toothfairy is then we won't leave him the dollar per tooth , that isn't true though. I just thought the whole thing was funny !

I was thinking today about how odd it will feel on saturday with it being my birthday and I will not be spending the day with my kids . Normally the kids do all kinds of special things for me on my birthday but this is the only time that Mr. Breazy and I will have to go away. One tradition that we do is on each persons birthday , that person gets special treatment from the rest of us all day . The kids enjoy it and we just like to see them happy .

Well I am off to bed now so y'all be safe and take care !

6 comments:

lime said...

thetoothfairy thing is too cute. i'm glad the shopping trip went well. have a great weekend away and a wonderful birthday!

James Goodman said...

Have a great weekend and a happy birthday.

Angela said...

Have a very Happy Birthday and an awesome weekend to boot :-).

bubbles said...

HAppy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
HAppy birthdaaaaaaaay dear Breazyyy
Happy Birthday to you!



As for the toothfairy...well who wouldn't want to be a kid agian...I think it is great that you are letting the dream stay alive! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Have a great weekend and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Crestmont cadillac xenical and the like sony japanese pda actual us military watch

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...