Hey all ! I just wanted to pop in real quick . Today is a busy day since the kids are out of school . If you can't read the pic it says " May God Bless You This Easter and Always" . I mean that from the bottom of my heart . We are gearing up for a huge easter egg hunt tomorrow at our church . We will be serving hot dogs, chips , fruits and so on . I weighed in yesterday and I was surprised to see that I have lost 13.2 lbs in less than a month . I am really excited about it and can't wait to weigh in tomorrow . Well I have to go now . You all be safe and take care this weekend . Enjoy your time with your families ! Happy Easter ! :)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Happy Easter..
Hey all ! I just wanted to pop in real quick . Today is a busy day since the kids are out of school . If you can't read the pic it says " May God Bless You This Easter and Always" . I mean that from the bottom of my heart . We are gearing up for a huge easter egg hunt tomorrow at our church . We will be serving hot dogs, chips , fruits and so on . I weighed in yesterday and I was surprised to see that I have lost 13.2 lbs in less than a month . I am really excited about it and can't wait to weigh in tomorrow . Well I have to go now . You all be safe and take care this weekend . Enjoy your time with your families ! Happy Easter ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
6 comments:
congrats breaze!
Happy Easter and be safe!
Have a very Happy Easter!!
Yay on the 13.5!!!!! Awesome girlie!!
have a happy easter mis breazy ma'am. 13.2 lbs. that is terrific, wel l done!
Hope you had a Happy Easter, Breazy!
You are doing so awesome, that is great.
Excellent, love it! »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. incorporating a business in utah Ressource cialis Chronic pain relief pharmacy Auto repair service chapin south carolina Panasonic th-42phd8uk plasma tv
Post a Comment