Thursday, April 20, 2006

results and new backsides....

Hey all ! Even though the title sounds like it , I am not going to be talking about weight loss tonight. The results are from my husband layspeaking at church last night and the new backside is something I am going to hand a certain gentleman if he doesn't quit staring at my daughter .

Yesterdays post mentioned that my husband was going to be layspeaking at church last night . I have to tell you all that I was soooooo nervous that I bit three of my fingernails into the quick the past few days from nervousness , the funny thing is that I quit biting my nails almost a year ago . I wasn't nervous because I didn't have faith in my sweet husband but because he was nervous and he is NEVER nervous . Of course I can see why he was nervous , it isn't everyday that you stand in front of a congregation and bring a message for the first time . On top of that , even though he hasn't announced his calling yet , everyone knows that he has been called , pretty much anyway. Another thing that made me nervous is that by him bringing a message it brought the whole " I am married to a preacher " kinda thing to reality, instead of just a conversation that we have( I hope that makes sense). Anyways, he stepped up to the pulpit last night and I was so proud of him . You just have to know my husband . I have been with him for 14 & 1/2 yrs and just in the last six or seven years has he been able to open up and joke and talk with my parents . That is why I am so proud of him ! He done a wonderful job !

Now about the new backsides . I dropped my 14 yr old daughter off at school monday morning and I noticed the new teacher outside that watches the kids coming in . Each monday there is a different teacher out there and I had never saw this guy before . I always take my time driving around the circle after my daughter gets out so that I see her walk in the doors . Anyways , I noticed this teacher watching her walk . On the first day I thought nothing of it because she was the only one being dropped off , there were like two cars pulling up behind me and their children hadn't got out yet. This male teacher looks about my age , 30 . When I dropped her off on tuesday I noticed that he watched her every step again . This really made me mad! I told my daughter that I was uncomfortable with the way he was looking at her so we made sure that she walked in with other people yesterday , he still stared at her . Today when I dropped her off there were no other cars behind or in front of me so I made sure he saw me watching him watch my daughter and when my daughter got out of the car I let him know I was watching him . I can't wait to take her to school tomorrow because if he stares at her I am gonna rip him a new booty then I am going to the principal . My daughter is not a prime steak waiting on his dinner plate and if he doesn't keep his roaming eyes to himself tomorrow he is going to find that out in a very nasty way ! You can do what you want to me but you don't mess with my kids ! It will actually be "tomorrow" by the time you all read this so I will do an update to let you know what goes on .

Y'all be safe and take care ! Good night , sleep tight , don't let the bed bugs bite .. :)

6 comments:

James Goodman said...

Kick his pervert ass, Breazy.

*Sending storm clouds to strike him with lightning*

Tina said...

Hearing about stuff like that makes me so angry!!! My cousin stays at a teacher's house in the mornings because her mom has to go to work so early. The teacher's son started touching her and both my cousin's mother and the TEACHER told my cousin not to tell anyone. Their solution was that my cousin and her son were not allowed to be alone together.

Rip him a new one, he deserves it!!! The sooner someone is aware, the less likely he'll be able to act, with anyone.

Breazy said...

James... thank you ! I was ready for some action this morning when I got her to school but they had a different teacher out there this time and it was a female.

Cricketina.. oh my goodness! That was the wrong way to resolve the problem . They should not allow your niece to be around this boy and they should probably try to get him some help , or at least have him evaluated to see if this incident was just a hormone kinda thing or if he has a real problem.

Solitaire..thank you ! From experience I know that you can't be too careful with your children and I don't intend to let anyone touch my children or make them uncomfortable by looking .

I really appreciate the comments ladies and gentlemen!

lime said...

so glad for mr breazy. congrats. as for the perv. i have this zipline we could hang him from...

Breazy said...

LOL! I might just bring him on over to use your zipline just to teach him a lesson about where his eyes should land and where they shouldn't ! I hope you are doing okay Lime!

bubbles said...

congratulations to hubby! Let us know the outcome of the staring teacher!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...