I have decided to start my own little thing for Wednesdays . It is called "What I like " and really all it is , is me posting lyrics to a songs I like or posting pics of paintings , or poetry .. you get the idea , anyways, for this wednesday I have picked a song off of Carrie Underwoods new cd "Some Hearts" . For all of you ladies who have been cheated on before , you are gonna love the lyrics to this song . And before anyone asks , no I am not using this song because Mr. Breazy has been unfaithful , I really like this song . Let me know if you have heard it and what you think of the lyrics whether you have heard it or not ! Enjoy !!
Before He Cheats
Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach-blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...
And he don't know...
(Chorus)
That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.
Right now, she's probably up singing some white-trash version of Shania karoke..
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk" and he's a thinking that he's gonna get a lucky,
Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom Polo... oh, And he don't know... oh--------
(Chorus)
That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat,
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.
I might of saved a little trouble for the next girl,
Cause the next time that he cheats...
Oh, you know it won't be on me! Ohh... not on me...
(Chorus)
Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.
Ohh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...
Ohh... before he cheats...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
7 comments:
LOL, gotta love it. i think your wednesday idea is a groovy one too. insight into breazy!
Tara.. yeah you did have me listen to it and I love it ! They took Bob's galbladder out this morning and everything went fine but they are keeping him again tonight because his blood sugar level is all over the place and they are trying to stablize it .
Lime.. Thanks!
Solitaire.. Thanks!
Ack you have a spammer ahead of me...time for word verification! ANyway...I am all caught up...I too have been busy. Sorry to hear about Mr. Breazy's father but glad that he is going to be alright. Congratualtions to your sons ball team... that is great!!!!! HAppy Thursday. See you soon!
Hi Breazy! I love song lyrics, been collecting them all my life...too fun!
I like it!! Cool idea!
Very nice site! Rubber stampin card ideas for fishermen Patents ... Ontario refinance with bad credit96 Problems after rhinoplasty Travel with kids to http://www.land-rover-3.info/Mexican_buspirone_rx.html frank porth chevrolet crivitz surveillance 1000 low fee payday loans Weight loss through pills accutane apra s la traitement
Excellent, love it! » »
Post a Comment