Thursday, April 06, 2006

oh yay....or something like that

Good half nekkid morning all ! I do not have a pic today , nothing unusual eh?, you wouldn't want to see a pic of me right now anyways. As I said in a previous post , my son has a bacterial infection in both eyes . His eyes are getting better everyday and as everyone with common sense knows, eye infections are very contagious. The doctor told us , even though he didn't have to , to wash our hands before and after medicating my sons eyes . Okay, I am by handwashing as Rainman is by baseball statistics . I am constantly washing my hands on a normal day and no I am not one of those germ phobia people , I just like to have germ free hands . I also keep hand sanitizer in every room of my home but evidentally all of my handwashing hasn't helped me out this time . All day yesterday my left eye bothered me , itching and just very irritating . Well , I woke up this morning and couldn't open my left eye . I have contracted my sons eye infection ....blech!

My son has had this eye infection since sunday and every time I ask he has told me that his eyes do not hurt and they are not sore , just irritating . Okay so why is my eye sore and nerve racking ? I have to go pick up my antibiotic drops in a bit so that we can clear this little problem up . If you know someone is sick and you have to be around them but you don't want what they have , take me with you and I bet you won't get it but I will ! hehe ! My luck just runs that way . Oh well , no biggie , it will be cleared up in a few days and all will be right with my world again , in the meantime things are a bit blurry ..hehe .

If you like looking at all of the HNT pics then go check out my friends that I share a blog with on Highjacked . They always do something very cool and fun however , I did not participate this week , I am still on Mr. Breazy about a digital camera and I do believe my battle is almost over because he asked me if I want to go check some out this weekend . Keep your fingers crossed for me on that ! Y'all have a lovely day ! :)

6 comments:

lime said...

aww breazy, no fun. sorry you got the eye crud too now. hope it clears up fast. ooooh breazy and a digital camera, then you can join more of the fun! yay!!!

bubbles said...

sorry to hear that about the eye. You just stay over there in your county and I will stay in mine until you are cleared up! LOL!

Breazy said...

Lime... Thanks ! Yeah I think I almost have him so hopefully it won't be long !

Bubbles.. Thanks ! I will stay here dear don't worry about that. You know they have severe weather warnings on us for tomorrow don't you? They are expecting tornatic weather tomorrow afternoon into the evening . They said that they expect the worse of it to be south and east of Knoxville . So just keep your eyes open !

Breazy said...

Blither... thanks ! I am treating both eyes and I have already called the doctor and went by the pharmacy to get my drops.

Sal..thanks !

Solitaire..thanks , yes I am hoping to be shopping !

Breazy said...

Sis.. you are welcome and I left you a good juicy comment on your myspace . The two love birds are gonna hate me but they shouldn't have messed with my sis! Thanks for the rose !

Bsoholic said...

Hope your kid gets better soon.

Love the new look here! Very Breazy ;)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...