Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm here I think

Hey all ! Sorry I haven't posted in a day or so but I haven't been feeling well . Remember the eye infection I mentioned last week , well it is back and with a vengence ! Not only that , last night was my sons first baseball game and I forgot just what all that dust does to me so I woke up this morning in fine shape let me tell ya ! My eyes were stuck together from drainage , the first thing I had to was blow my nose and pray that I didn't blow my head off . I wasn't a bit happy to see that my sinuses are bleeding , my throat is sore and to put the icing on the cake , all of that junk I just mentioned has caused my belly to start twirling as fast as it can everytime I move . I have made a run for the bathroom several times this morning on false alarms and that is after climbing out of bed . Finally I gave up trying to rest , got up and in the shower , put my make up on (very little especially around the eyes) , fixed my hair so here I am .

I can hear the bed screaming for me and the more it screams the heavier my eyelids get but if I went in there to lie down I wouldn't be able to rest a bit . If I were not on a diet I would call my mom and ask her to come over and make me some homemade potato soup with homemade biscuits . That is what she always made for me when I was little and I was sick , it always seemed to make everything better then so I guess I was having a moment of wishful thinking for now . I think I am going to get off of here now because my stomach is doing summersaults again and the words on the screen are a bit more blurry than they should be . If anything is misspelled in the post just act like it is all correct because I can't see too well right now with the eye infection kicking and all . Y'all have good day !

11 comments:

lime said...

oh hon, feel better soon! and diet or not, special dispensation when you are that sick!

DaMasta said...

oh, sweetie! I hope you feel better soon, breaze!

:hugs:

Breazy said...

Thank you ladies ! :)

Politically Homeless said...

Get well soon hon! :)

Breazy said...

Thanks Brian !

S said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Breazy!

Next time your mom cooks potato soup and biscuits, can I come over for dinner?
:D

Angela said...

Well you may not be able to eat the soup, but you know the thought is with you, (she would if you could) :-). Get well soon..

Logophile said...

Eat the soup!
just take it easy with it.
You are so good, get well, hon.

James Goodman said...

Awww, I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...