Tuesday, April 18, 2006

whew!

Wow! I have been so busy this weekend and yesterday . I feel like it has been a hundred years since I actually posted , however, it has only been three days . We had a wonderful Easter , I hope all of you did as well . I am still doing good on my weight loss and I weigh in tomorrow to find out how much all total I have lost . My menu plan should change tomorrow , meaning that my portions should get smaller , thank goodness ! I am doing good to eat the food they want me to eat so I am excited about getting a drop in the amounts . The greatest thing about my weight loss is that my clothes are starting to bag and I have went down a size in pants/shorts !YAY me!

Saturday was a really good day , busy but good . First off we had to run to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple things for our church's easter egg hunt and lunch . We had to leave the hunt and lunch early because my son had a baseball game . My son is 8 and this is the last year that they will be doing coach pitch , it is so fun to watch these little guys play because they look like minature adults . The game is starting to get serious to them instead of just being something fun . They do still have fun and chill out but they also get business taken care of . My son is once again on the Cubs , this is the third time out of four years of playing that he has been on the Cubs . They are 2-0 so far , winning their first game with 11-8 then saturday taking the victory with 19-10 . They are really good and they are starting to get use to each others playing style so it is looking to be a really great season.

I am so ready for July 8th to get here because that is the day that we leave for our two week beach vacation . Before we get vacation we have to get school over with which means we have my oldest daughters eighth grade graduation and my youngest daughters fifth grade graduation . I am so gonna cry at both . My babies are growing up on me , heck my fourteen year old is already an inch taller than me and my ten year old is closing in on my height. They call me the runt of the family . hehe ! My ten year old daughter and I already wear the same size shoe and it blows me away because I am thinking that someone is feeding my children miracle grow behind my back ....hehe!
Anyways, I guess that is about all of the yapping I am going to do today . Y'all take care , be safe , and come back now , ya hear !

4 comments:

DaMasta said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeach!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Oh.. huh?... I don't get to come??

eh.

Have fun anyways! ;)

Stephanie said...

We went by our cottages at the beach yesterday to see how bad winter was ... not bad. Cannot wait till vacation!!!

James Goodman said...

Ah, I love the beach. You kids have fun! :D

bubbles said...

i wanna go tot the beach too. I can't remember the last time that we were able to vacation as a fmily....for an extended amount of time! I am jealous. Congratulations on the weight loss and new pant/shorts size! I'll be back to "see" the progress!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...