Friday, April 07, 2006

it's finally friday ...

Good friday morning all ! I hope all of you have had a wonderful week and I hope you have an even better weekend . As you can see , I have done some decorating and changing around here . As much as I love the beach template , it was a bit hard to read the writing unless I enlarged it and put it in bold so I decided to go with something perky .

Monday morning I will be posting some answers to an interview on here . Lime is going to interview me and I am really excited to see what questions she has for me. The questions are supposed to be very thought provoking and there is a huge chance that you are going to learn some things about me that you wouldn't otherwise find out .

On to other things , there are a few of us here in blogland that need some serious wishes , prayers and good thoughts going up for us . We are expecting some very severe weather this afternoon into the evening and the local meteorologists are telling us to stay alert ,to go ahead and set a plan just in case the weather is as bad as they expect . If you remember correctly , tornadoes ripped through West Tennesse , Dyer County to be exact , this past sunday . The storm system we are expecting today is supposed to be a bit more fierce than that one and it just so happens that my county is in the high danger zone . I have my hackles up and I'm sure that I am going to get ribbed over this storm system because I have always been interested in the weather and I always keep an eye out and take precautions when bad weather threatens . The other bloggers that I spoke of that you need to keep in your thoughts today include BSoholic who lives three hours away from me in Nashville , Bubbles who lives a few minutes north of me in Knoxville , Kaliblue who lives in Maryville which is the same town as me and Ameratis better known as "The Imp" who lives in Alabama . I am hoping that these storms just peter out but I am not going to blow it off as the meteorologists getting all excited over some thunderstorms .

I weighed in wednesday and I have lost a total of 9.2 lbs , I go weigh in today and I am excited to see how much more I have dropped . I can't wait until the end of this month because on the 28th, 29th and 30th Mr. Breazy and I will be away for my birthday and our 13th anniversary . My birthday is the 29th , I will be 31, and our anniversary is on May 1st . I can't believe we have been married for 13yrs . It sure doesn't seem like it nor does it seem like we have together for 15 and a half years . I have always looked at my marriage as having a best friend with benefits kinda relationship because Mr. Breazy is my best friend and he knows me better than any other human on the face of this earth . Well , I guess that is about all I have for today , y'all be safe and have a wonderful weekend ! :)

12 comments:

Breazy said...

thank you Solitaire! Happy Friday to you as well !

Breazy said...

Thanks Sal! Good luck on your two pounds this weekend !:)

lime said...

breazy, i LOVe this new look. it's great. this is defintiely my favorite.

i hope you liek the qs i ask. i am still finishing up. i'm trying to do a good job on it without being overly prying.

i'll be rpaying for safety for you all. that's kinda scary.

and congrats on the weight loss. way to go!

Breazy said...

thanks Lime and don't worry about the prying part . I am not a very private person so I will tell anything !

lime said...

ms. breazy ma'am. your interview awaits.

Breazy said...

oh yay!

Sar said...

Hi Breazy! Just wanted to thank you again for the birthday wishes & hope you had fun. Our buddies Logo & VI just crack me up! :)

S said...

Breazy, I think you should still use bold font because it is a little hard to reaad the nonbold...well, for me it is anyway......the black blogs KILL my head!

This weekend is MR Ratburns and my 18th anniversary! Where did all that time go!?

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work! XX

James Goodman said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I love the new look. Very cool.

Breazy said...

Tara.. yeah even though we did get the worst part of the storm as expected it was still bad . I will go check them out here in a bit . Love you too !

Sar.. your welcome! Yeah I feel really blessed to have the friends that I have on here , all of you are great !

Bare...I will start putting them bold so you and Sal can read them . Happy 18th Anniversary !

James..Thank you on both !

Blither..awww thank you for the worry but we made it okay , the storms actually headed west , otherwise we wouldn't be in such a good shape . HUGS

chosha said...

Love the new template. I liked the beach one too but this is so eye-catching. Some of it does make the writing a bit hard to read though - maybe experiment a little with font colours to find one that is always readable.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Cellular plans no credit check free phone refinance plastic surgeon land rover http://www.bextra-10-mg.info Peugeot 206 used fixed rate mortgage sport medicina Bontril no prescription fast delivery caribbean cruises asthma resources levitra Running spot Barcode scanner usb Translucent business card holder national car rental evista

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...