This post is in red because that is how my ears feel right now . Have you ever been so mad that your ears burned ? I am at that point . I HATE computers !!!! I have been trying to fix my old computer . What is wrong with it , you say ? Well first off , I have Bellsouth FastAccess DSL and when I purchased my new computer I wanted to have DSL on both computers . My old comp had windows 98 on it and Bellsouth told me I had to upgrade to 98 second edition or higher so I upgraded to 2000 , biggest friggin mistake of my life . I HATE 2000 ! Now none of my wireless equipment will work on my old comp because the installation disk says that it can't work with 2000. I bought that comp from a cousin right after she rebuilt it and nothing is wrong with it but when I upgraded to 2000 nobody told me that it wouldn't install some of my drivers . I am going to attempt to put windows xp on it before I have to buy a copy of 98se .
I can fix small problems that occur on my computers but this is driving me crazy . I have been working on that damn computer for almost seven months now and the honest truth is that I am no computer genius , I can find my way around one but when my system isn't detecting my modem or usb connector I have no clue what to do . If I could take my old computer out in the yard and use some hard core percussive maintenance on it , I would have the biggest orgasm this side of china .
Anyways , thanks for letting me vent for a bit ! Bye ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
7 comments:
Damn puters!!!!!
Jodes .. I echo that ! lol
Blither .. Sounds pretty good to me , just let me know what time ! lol
passing you a bigass sledgehammer for your percussive pleasure!
oh , thank you so much Lime !!! You wanna help ? hehe
I'm sorry ... did you say orgasm????
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment