
Woohoo ! The time has come once again and as of earlier tonight , the 2006 Olympic Winter Games have started . For the next two weeks I will be glued to my tv watching all the events take place . I am hoping that Michelle Kwan can take home the gold in figure skating this year and there are others that I am hoping to see some gold for in different events . I also like the summer games but my favorite are the winter . I am ready to see what Apollo can do in the relay this year and I am really excited to see the skiing ! Wow ! Can ya tell I love the Olympics ? hehe . Y'all know what this means right ? I will be talking of nothing but the Olympics for the next two weeks . However , I didn't get to watch the opening tonight because we were gone but that is okay so long as I don't miss any of the events .
Our snow is coming in as I type . It started raining about 30 minutes ago and the meteorologists are saying it will change to snow quickly and when it does the snow will be falling hard and fast throughout the night and most of tomorrow . Anyways , I am going to sign off for now and go watch out my window for the first flakes to come down . I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ! :)
13 comments:
OH YEAH , I am feelin' ya girl ! I am hoping for more than what we have now . And we are supposed to get more tonight . :)
i wish we had some snow ... sigh
oh yeah - i just say Team USA Women's Hockey team whoop on Switzerland 6-0
Thom .. Woohoo ! Go USA !!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get some snow ! :)
You want snow??? C'mon over. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
Woo hoo, go USA
Hope you enjoy, Breazy!
i too like the olympics but think I am fickle when it comes to watching the winter games....I wanna see the skiing races(downhill and jumps) and I like the faster paced competions but I don't like the slower paced distance games....I am the same way with the summer games. All the same go USA!!!!
Snavy .. I am on my way Snavy ! hehe :)
BigSexy .. YAY! I am glad that I am your first link ! Yes I will come over and explain it to you sometime . :)
Ariella .. thanks ! :)
Bubbles .. I like them all but I do have to say that skiing is alot of fun to watch ! :)
i missed tyhe opening ceremonies too, which bummed me out. i always love them. however, since trinidad doesn't send a delegation to the winter olympics, i'll survive......hehehe
Wow. I still can't believe you had snow, and I just got back from the beach for the second weekend in a row.
I just watched Apolo win in speed skating! w00t. He's a hottie!!
Oh man, I wish I could watch the Olympics. Everytime I miss them, I say that by the next Olympics, I will have cable so that I can watch, but here it comes again and still no cable....boo hoo, I can't believe I'm going to miss it again.....
best regards, nice info »
Keep up the good work generic dishwasher parts kitchenaid commercial file cabinets
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »
Post a Comment