I finally had the weekend I have been wanting . What did the weekend consist of ? Absolutely nothing ! I am so tired of running errands and being busy on the weekends and I have been wanting a weekend of nothing for a while now however , I am not happy about the way I got it .
My loving husband had to be taken to the emergency room at 11pm friday night and within minutes the doctor had him numb and was slicing on him . This wouldn't have happened if the stubborn goof would have listened to me on wednesday . He had a bump or boil , I am not sure what to call it , on his upper left thigh , closer to the groin area and on wednesday it was looking bad so I told him to call the doctor . He didn't listen and he kept telling me it was alright . On friday night within an hour this thing started streaking red , swelling , and hurting so he showed it to me and I had him at the ER in no time . It was abscessed and I bet if he ever gets another bump , boil or what ever you want to call it again , I bet he goes to the doctor like his wife (the one that doesn't know what she is talking about) told him to. I am glad they gave him pain pills because even with those he has really hurt and my husband is one of those that never complains about his aches and pains . Even though I am mad at him over not going to the doctor when I told him to , I do feel bad for him . So , I have had to stay home and take care of him this weekend and I didn't realize that doing nothing could make you so tired .
I am going to take two days this week to do nothing but blog and chat since I haven't had time lately . I really miss being on here as much as I use to be but I guess I better get use to it because once we start building I will be very busy and not around hardly at all . We are going to do as much of the building as possible on our own because we want to do it that way and because there is no way that we could stand back and let others build our house . We want to get our hands dirty too ! Anyways , I hope y'all have a good day tomorrow !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
5 comments:
yikes, well, glad mr breazy is on the mend at least. somehow winding up in the ER does not sound like the beginning of a great weekend...eeeeek
Poor Mr Breazy, hope he learns to listen to his wife!!
And you must be so excited about the house!!!!
So cool.
Lime.. Yeah , I thank God that he didn't put up a fight over my taking him to the ER that night because I would have knocked him over the head and drug him there if the instance called for it ! hehe..:)
Ariella.. I do believe he has learned his lesson . I am soooo excited about building the house ! Thanks ! :)
Looking after someone doesn't really sound like nothing. I hope those two days of relaxing make up for it. :)
Enjoyed a lot! Allegra allergie medicine Wholesale panasonic plasma tvs cisco pvdm 401 irs k seize Mitsubishi lancer evolution paint color codes
Post a Comment