Wednesday, February 08, 2006

let it snow !

I can't believe it ! We came out of church tonight to find the ground white and it was snowing like crazy . I am so excited ! It has been so long since it has snowed here . It isn't a big snow by any means but snow none the less . We have approximately 2 1/2 inches right now and it is supposed to continue to snow until about 6am so I don't know. I wish we would get a real snow which to me would be a foot or more , now that would be awesome . We are supposed to get another snow storm on friday that is supposed to give us more snow than this and I am ready for that too . It could snow asshole deep to a ten foot man and I wouldn't care ! I LOVE the white stuff !

It is so peaceful when it snows and it seems when you are out in it , for that time the world stands still and is so quiet . That is how it is to me anyways . The kids are all excited and hoping for a snow day from school tomorrow in which their wish will probably be granted because the tempurature just hit freezing a little while ago so the snow should start laying on the roads before long . Anyways , I just wanted to share my excitement !

6 comments:

lime said...

awww, have fun. we are supposed toget snow on friday. and yes i had on burt's bees ;) hehehe

bubbles said...

OMG! I am in South Knoxville!IT SNOWED!!!! Awesome!

bubbles said...

link away! i will you too!

Bsoholic said...

Damn, it snowed here for a few minutes but none of it stuck to the ground. Oh well.

Breazy said...

Tara.. Yeah I am waiting on the system moving through late friday into saturday morning. Love u 2!

Lime.. There is no product better than Burt's Bess ! I hope you all get snow as well!

Blither.. Glad I gave you a laugh ! :) I am bundled and waiting !

Bubbles.. oh how cool! We are so close to one another ! Thanks for letting me link you and thanks for linking me . :)

BSoholic.. Awwwww, maybe you all will get some accumulation from this next system ! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Ohio state buckeyes schedule football proactiv online catalog Constantine maroulis penis denver Online keno roulette Sony digital print tool set patent work employer business current ebony ass K jacques sandals Attorney county malpractice medical orange Incorporate business llc medicine to counteract klonopin sedation Ritalin study companies awarded patents include

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...