Thursday, January 19, 2006

on the mend ....I hope

Hey all ! I feel as if it has been a hundred years since I have been on here . I have missed reading your blogs and chattin with some of you on yahoo but I have been very sick this week . After getting over strep throat , I thought I had a sinus infection , which I did but that wasn't all that I had . I also had bronchitis and let me tell you , it has kicked my butt thoroughly . The couch and my bed have served as my two best companions over the past few days but I was glad to get away from them today . This is the first day that I have been able to breath through my nose since sunday and my nose is raw and peeling from all the wiping . My nose looks like I have dried snot all around it from the peeling so , yeah , I am looking real frickin good right now ! hehe! I am just glad to be out of bed even if I am weak as a new kitten .

Anyways , I didn't have anything important to post about but I wanted to post something so there ya go ! I hope all of you are doing well ! Have a good day and Happy HNT!

5 comments:

Moosekahl said...

I'm right there with you...after 4 days of twice daily lotion the end of my nose almost looks normal again and I've moved up from as weak as a jello jiggler to a pudding cup. At least I made it up until 10 pm last night after a 10 days of the same stuffy head, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, hell!

Breazy said...

Wow ! You just explained how I feel and have been feeling the past few days . Whew , this stuff is rough ! It is good to hear that you are on the downside as well ! Thanks for visiting my blog , I hope you come back :)

DaMasta said...

Hi Breaze! I'm glad you're atleast feeling a little better! It's been two weeks for me and I still have a nagging cough and my ears aren't quite right still, but atleast I don't "feel" sick anymore. Just give it time, and I'm sure you'll get over it completely!

CozyMama said...

glad you are on the mend, if you have time check out my last 2 posts. thanks

lime said...

glad youare back in the land of the living, what a misreable go round for you, hon! please, continue to rest this weekend. take it easy and get completely well soon

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...