Good Tuesday morning all ! As I was driving to work today I was listening to my favorite radio station , WIVK 107.7 , this is a country station and they have the best morning program around here . Anyways , they are always telling funny stuff on there and this morning they were talking about a 911 phone call from a woman who has an out of control 12 year old daughter . When the woman called 911 apparently she didn't think about what she was saying so she says " I can't control my 12 yr old daughter" , the 911 operator thought that this was one of the many prank calls that they get everyday and he replied " mam , what do you want us to do , come over and shoot her?" . Needless to say the woman didn't find this too funny and threatened to tell his supervisor . Once the 911 operator figured out that the woman wasn't joking about her daughter he asked her if the daughter had hit her or threatened her . In the end the woman was mad because 911 couldn't do anything for her since there had been no physical damage or threats . Upon hearing this it made me wonder just what kind of crazy calls like that 911 gets each day and the bad thing about it is that people like this woman that called are serious about their call . This woman actually thought that 911 was going to just send someone over to take care of her daughter for her . Pretty weird if you ask me . Anyways ....
My sister started a blog on myspace and she talked me into doing it as well . She tried blogger and didn't like it . She asked me if I wanted to creat a blog on myspace as well so that she and I could communicate via blogs and I finally gave in . My myspace address is http://myspace.com/breazy75 . There is nothing special about it and I do have to admit , I like blogger better but my sis has helped me a bit and I think I finally understand myspace , I still like blogger better but I will keep both .
As you know , my son has ADHD and he takes Adderall XR . He has been taking 20mg a day since November and once his body adjusted to the 20mg things have been going downhill . His grades have dropped , he is having trouble getting to sleep , he is very irritable and some of his ticks are coming back . I called the doctor back in December to change his February 13th appointment to as soon as possible and the closest they could change it was to Feb. 1st. I am doing all that I know to do to help keep the irritability down but I can't completely make it go away and once we do get to the doctor , she and I are going to have a talk about the nurses scheduling appointments . The Dr. probably isn't going to be happy about the nurses putting me off like this because she told me anytime that my son has problems with the meds to call and get an appointment immediately . I can't wait until our appointment because this is really hard on my son because he can't understand why the simplest tasks are now a bit hard to do. I will post an update on this after the appointment .
I have been really busy trying to get back in the groove of things after being sick and therefor I haven't had alot of time to post and read other blogs . I apologize for this and I hope to be back to "blogging" normal soon . Y'all have a good day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
7 comments:
it's ok breazy, stop apologizing for not coming by my site.....:) I know what you have been going thru. Hang in there. HUGS
aww breazy, i say you call the doctor's office back and tell them you want to speak to the doctor, personally. you and your son should not have to suffer. hope youget some good answers and soon!
Yes, I would try to get a message to the Doctor directly. We have been on Metadate 20mg for nearly a month now. It seems to be doing wonders, but I wonder how long it will be before his body gets use to it.
I will keep you and your son in my thoughts. I hope all goes well.
Jodes .. thank you ! That apology goes out to a few people because I haven't been reading many blogs at all . HUGS
Lime .. I am currently waiting on the doctor to call me back , whether the nurses give her the message I don't know . Thank you!
Goody .. I am glad that your son is doing well on Metadate . Thank you !
I have a myspace account mainly to keep up with my friends that use that instead of blogger. I don't actually blog with it though.
Hope you can get a hold of the doc soon!
BS .. thanks ! That is basically why I have my blog there too so that I can blog with my sister. She doesn't like blogger .
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Black jack net lexus experience part acura 28what are the side effects of lipitor patanol eyedrops olapatadine Hot tubs for sale uk Valium and oxcycotin adult stories archives anniversary
Post a Comment