Do you have a cell phone ? If so then please read on .
I recieved an email earlier today about a subject that I had entirely forgot about . As of January 20, 2006 all cell phone numbers were released . That means that telemarketers can call you now and if they do guess what ? you are charged minutes for their calls . So I have some info that I thought I would pass along to you to keep this from happening .
You can register your cell number on a DO NOT CALL list and the telemarketers can't call you . The number is 1-888-382-1222 and you have to call from the cell # that you want to register . You do not talk to anyone , it is automated . The call will only take about 50 or 60 seconds and you are protected for 5 years . If you don't want to call that number or you want more info on the matter , go to donotcall.gov and read about it and you can aslo register on this site . Hope this helps you out . I just made the call a few minutes ago and it only took like 50 seconds if that long to do it . All you have to do is choose the language that you prefer , choose what you are calling for then enter your cell # starting with the area code . It is very easy and well worth it . If a pesky telemarketer happens to slide through and get your # you can also file a complaint through the website.
Y'all have a good evening ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
9 comments:
Questions/information
info@gopennystock.com
Copyright © 2004, 2005
www.gopennystock.com
All rights reserved.
"Get Rich with Penny Stocks. Buy penny stocks before they are hyped up, heavily promoted and go up to high prices. Get in on penny stocks before they go up in price. Get the names of penny stocks before they are hyped."
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the numbers were released. I banked on my number staying "private." Going to take care of that right now!!
Your welcome Tina ! I knew about it but had forgetten when the actual release date was and the email reminded me of it so I wanted to let everyone know because there is nothing worse than calls from a telemarketer.
Yikes, that's good to know. Thanks.
I registered mine a couple weeks ago,
good to let people know!
Thanks for the tips!
thanks breazy. i have alrady gotten telemarkeers on my cell and gone to the no call. but good post. very good to know.
did this a couple months ago...very good thing to know.
Enjoyed a lot! Per marketing strategy pay click ppc promotion homeopathic pain relief http://www.neurontin-and-restless-leg-syndrome.info/headache-and-pain-relief-centre-toronto-ontario.html free foot fetish lesbian
Post a Comment