Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Joke time.....

I am sick so my brain isn't working correctly due to a fever therefore I have nothing pressing to post , so I thought maybe a joke or so to liven the place up ! Enjoy !!!
*****************************************
Good book report...

Students were assigned to read 2 books, "Titanic" & "My Life" by BillClinton. One smart-ass student turned in the following book report, with the
proposition that they were nearly identical stories! His cool professor gave
him an A+ for this report:

Titanic -- $29.99
Clinton -- $29.99

Titanic -- Over 3 hours to read
Clinton -- Over 3 hours to read

Titanic -- The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.
Clinton -- The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

Titanic -- Jack is a starving artist.
Clinton -- Bill is a bullshit artist.

Titanic -- In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton -- Ditto for Bill.

Titanic -- During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton -- Ditto for Monica.

Titanic -- Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton -- Let's not go there.

Titanic -- Rose gets to keep her jewelry.
Clinton -- Monica's forced to return her gifts.

Titanic -- Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton -- Clinton doesn't remember Jack.

Titanic -- Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton -- Monica...oooooh, let's not go there, either.

Titanic -- Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton -- Bill goes home to Hilary...basically the same thing.

*****************************************

A Blonde Picnic

There were these two blondes driving along the highway looking
for a place to stop and picnic. The first blonde says,
"Let's stop here, and have our picnic under that tree."
The other says, "No! Let's have it right here in the middle of
the road."

They argued about it for a bit, but finally agreed to have it in
the middle of the road.
All of a sudden, a car comes speeding towards them and has to
swerve into the tree to keep from hitting them.
The one blonde says to the other,
"See? If we were under that tree, we'd be dead now!"


*****************************************
What the hell are you doing ?

As the woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator.
Shocked, she asked, "What in the world are you doing?"

The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.
To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said, "Dad, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

A couple days later, the wife came home from shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the family room. She entered that area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV.The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

The husband replied, I'm watching the ball game with my son-in-law."

**************************************************
Have a wonderful Hump Day !!!!!

14 comments:

Angela said...

LOL I love the very first one especially . Thanks for the laugh .:-)

Logophile said...

lol, Breazy
Feel better soon, hon.

Greg Hatfield and OJ Santos can go fuck themselves. said...

Those were hilarious! I needed a good laugh!

James Goodman said...

Those were hilarious, I hope the fever goes away soon.

S said...

LOL Thanks for the laughs, I hope you are feeling better! Happy HNT

Breazy said...

Kali..You are quiet welcome ! :)

Logo.. thank you ! :)

Se7en..I am glad you liked them ! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog !

Blither..I liked that one best too! :)

Goody.. My fever is gone now ! Thanks ! :)

Bare.. you are welcome for the laughs and thank you for the get well ! :)

Thomcat said...

hehehe - son-in-law .... hehehe

Breazy said...

Thomcat.. I knew you would like that one ! :)

Bsoholic said...

LMFAO!

Hope ya feel better soon!

lime said...

LMAO@ watching the game with his SIL. rest up and get well soon. step is a nasty nasty bug to fight off.

Angela said...

Hey breazy here's a cute one for ya.

Blonde paint job

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Breazy said...

lmao!! I love it Kali !

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Three some milfs minnie mouse watch American metal surveillance badges cholesterol maladies Internal western 80gig hard drive Phrc fax online gambling accent area rug

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...