Thursday, January 05, 2006

Woohoo ! The weekend is almost here ...

I am so excited about tomorrow arriving . Mr. Breazy is taking me away for the night and I am going to sleep , sleep and sleep some more ! We are going to rent a couple of movies and I want comedy so I have heard from a reliable source that Shawn of The Dead is awesome so I will be viewing it . I am so ready for some R&R . I attended my great-uncles funeral ,#5 in two weeks , tonight and I have to say that I hope I don't have to grace the doors of another funeral home for years to come . The smell of flowers make me gag now and I can tell you every little thing that is wrong with the walls in the Trinity Chapel at Smiths Mortuary .

My ten year old has been sick all day and if she doesn't feel better by morning she will be going to the doctor . When I told her to get dressed so I could take her to the doctor , she cried and told me she didn't want another shot . The last time that she went to the doctor due to illness , she had strep throat and they gave her a shot . She wasn't a happy camper !

We are having snow showers tonight and it is so peaceful and quiet outside . Have you ever noticed how peaceful it is outside when it is snowing or is it just me ? We aren't expecting any accumulation other than a dusting but still the excitement before the snow falls and during is wonderful .

If you want something interesting to read , check out the post over on Brian's blog . It is a really good post but his always are . I also want to thank Logo for doing the HNT match game on Highjacked .

I want to thank each and every one of you who have left comments of kind words reguarding all the deaths that my family has endured lately . You all mean so much to me and I honestly don't know what I would do without you . I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow and a good weekend ! Later ...

1/6/06 7:35am:UPDATE: going away for the night is not gonna happen . Our ten year old daughter woke up very sick this morning so we are waiting on the doctor to call us back for an appointment . Oh well , maybe soon .

11 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Awww to bad. I was wanting to hear your review of Shawn of the Dead.

Get well soon little one!

Breazy said...

I might go ahead and rent it anyway . I am wanting to see it so bad ! LOL! Thanks !

CozyMama said...

awwh breazy, you have had it rough. Hang in there.

Breazy said...

Thanks Jodes!

Breazy said...

thanks Ameratis ! I have been wanting to see The Skeleton Key since I saw the first preview but I don't get to the theater much !

James Goodman said...

awwh, I hope she gets better soon and I hope you get your much needed night of sleep, sleep and more sleep.

Breazy said...

LOL! Thank you Goody !

lime said...

i hope she feels better soon, and i sincerely hope you get smoe much needed R&R soon too. i say rent the movie anyway, wlak around in your bathrobe and slippers and order some takeout for dinner. you need a rest.

Politically Homeless said...

Sorry to hear about your young one. My daughter had to stay home sick from school today.

Hope you have a good weekend anyway hon.

Angela said...

Sorry to hear ya got a young'in sick. Hope you still have a good weekend :-)

Logophile said...

oooh, my sympathies on this one.
My day away today was ruined when I pulled onto the road today and realized something was wrong with my car, flat tire. So there went my day with my sis, such a bummer.
Oh dear, hugs to you, babe.

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...