Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A small apology..

I wanted to tell you all that I am sorry I didn't post today but I couldn't think of anything to post about and what I want to post about would probably make all of you back away from me. No I don't want to post anything bad about anyone . During my time away I experienced something that humbled me in the hugest way and I don't feel like I can talk about it on here without getting laughed at or made fun of . I missed reading all of you while I was away and I am going to try to take the time to catch back up sometime this week . If any of you want to know about my experience that has me looking at my life in a different way then email me and I will tell you all about it . Anyways , I guess I will gab at all of you later ! :)

8 comments:

CozyMama said...

I want to know!!!!

lime said...

no apology needed, hon. curious to know but understanding your trepidation.

Stephanie said...

Sweetie, it's your blog - you can write about whatever you want. But, like Lime, I understand how you feel. I am also curious.

Breazy said...

Thanks all! I will probably post about it soon because I can't hold it in much longer!:)

Thomcat said...

curiousity almost killed this cat

Breazy said...

Hey Thom! I am glad you stopped by! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... mgs hentai Asia carerra hardcore

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. anti depressants kids Toyota avalon service bulletin Del mano backpacks Mature cfnm + free Transone merchant services microsoft+word+computer+training Video game rocker chair ak designs online permanent cosmetics training Colours contact lens free sample celebrex lizenzabgabe Vice president mortgages Electron italia video surveillance Mazda miata parts rear parking brake cable Info on the chrysler pacifica business financial services merchant services sales agents x Uk free bingo for money Ambien and dose

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...