Wednesday, December 27, 2006

on to the new year ....

I can't stand to look at all the Christmas decorations once Christmas is over . It literally drives me nuts until I get them down even though everybody tells me every year that it is bad luck to take the tree down before New Years . My tree is never up on New Years . Once the presents are handed out and Christmas night is upon us , I am ready to start taking everything down . Today I spent two hours taking down everything , wrapping and packing it back up and now that is one less thing that I have to do before the kids go back to school . Friday we are taking them to Dollywood for a day of fun before school starts back on the 2nd .

I think Mr. Breazy is coming down with the Upper Respiratory Infection that Chesney , Ty and I have had . The bad thing about it is that it lingers around forever and then the stomach part hits and once that hits if you eat it is coming out one end or the other and there is nothing the doctors can give you to help this . I have lost about six lbs in a little over a week and my son has lost 2lbs . Chesney is just getting in to the stomach thing so she will be dropping a bit of weight as well .

Well I don't really have anything else to say nor do I have any updated pics of our land , those will come tomorrow or Friday . However , I will tell you that I have started another blog and I will tell you more about it at another time . If you wanna check it out just to get an idea as to why I done this just look in my blog roll for "Thoughts Aplenty" . Y'all have a good day!

4 comments:

Breazy said...

I will be right over to help you take down all your Christmas stuff ! LOL!

Mad Housewife said...

I can't stand Christmas decorations being out after the big day eiher. I took my tree down yesterday and packed away the stockings. I still have lights outside, but I leave those up until the new year. It's not like I have a huge Santa or anything--Just a few clear lights and a red bow on my door. Maybe I will take the bow down today.

Breazy said...

Leslie..I can handle the lights outside and the bow on the door but the tree and all my trinkets inside have to be put away or it drives me crazy.

Anonymous said...

I can truly say I've never been to Dollywood and it will be interesting to hear about it. I am one of those that likes to leave everything up until New Year's. I guess because my mom and grandmothers did it's force of habit. My tree is still so fresh too. But come this wknd it will sadly go down and then I will have to put it all away. That means I have to clean the spare room...UGH. HHNT xo

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...