I do believe there is a light at the end of this sick little tunnel I am in called upper respiratory and sinus infection. I can actually breathe out of one of my nostrils today .. LOL! For the past few days I haven't been able to breathe through my nose at all and let me tell you , if you have never experienced that before then take my advice and don't try it .
Each year it seems like all five of us end up with some sickness like this . I guess when one of us get it we can't help but share it with the others however , this go 'round Mr. Breazy and Bethany haven't got the U.R.I. . My son Ty brought this home from school on Friday and of course with me being the one to take care of him while he was sick all last weekend I ended up with it then I shared it with my oldest daughter.
So are all of you ready for Christmas ? I am ! I only have a couple of stocking stuffers to buy now . This morning UPS dropped my last package at the door so I am good to go ! I have found that sometimes you have to go online to get those high demand presents and this time I lucked up big time . After Christmas I will tell you all about it but right now I can't because if my daughter gets on here and reads all about her present then she won't be surprised .
They poured the concrete in to our footers yesterday and I do have pics of that and I will download them after Christmas . Oh and my kids think it is the funniest thing but there is also a Port-O-Potty on our land now and I will show you a pic of that as well . Sometime next week after Christmas they are going to start laying the block foundation .
Y'all have a great evening !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
3 comments:
I have done quite a bit of my shopping on line and have never been unhappy about it. No crowds to fight.
I have had sinus infections and they can be a real pain, that is for sure.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
glad you are on the upswing healthwise!
i wish you and all the breazy family a very wonderfula nd blessed christmas!
Being sick for Christmas stinks - I hope you get all better in time.
I have to go priority mail a package to the in-laws and ho to one last store.
Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment