Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year !!!!!!



Here we are rolling into another year and I hope that each one of you accomplish everything you set out for in 2007. 2006 had its ups and downs as each year does but I am determined to make this new year the best ever. One of my dreams will become reality during this new year in March when we move into our newly built home . I can't wait ! There are several goals that I am setting out for myself this year and I intend to accomplish every single one of them no matter how big or small . One of my hopes for the year is that I meet more people like all of you because I believe that one can never have too many friends . Another goal is to quit smoking . I have never really put forth enough effort to quit and I am feeling like now is the time. Lose weight is another goal I intend to reach before December of 2007. I did set a goal to lose weight in 2006 and I lost 30lbs and I have kept it off but I didn't lose all that I wanted so I am going for it . One of my biggest goals for the year will be making time for myself instead of always worrying about everyone else because I feel as if I have lost a bit of me in all the hustle and bustle of 2006 and I am going to get that part of me back and add to it . I want to become a better Christian than I am now and basically an all together better person to myself and others. I believe that in order to be a good person to others you first have to become a good person to yourself so that is something I will be working on .

During all of these changes taking my place in my life , you all will be witness to all of it as I will be blogging about it all . Of course I have already been blogging about the house and will continue until we move in and get settled . I want this year to be different than any other I have had . I think I can accomplish each thing I want throughout the year if I take it one day at a time instead of trying to do everything at once . I look forward to the next year with all of you and I can't wait to see what all of you are up to during the year . So much love to you and I will see you in 2007!!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

A very happy new year too you too.

i'm working on my resolutions post right now.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too and I hope that all your efforts to quit smoking are a success. I know it's a tough, up hill battle. I've seen my brother trying to quit all the time. Just think of the energy you'll have once you do quit. You go girl!
xo

chosha said...

Happy New Year to you too, Breazy! I hope you are blessed in all your goals and in many other ways, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

lime said...

you've got some great goals and showed you have the wherewithall to achieve the goals you set. best wishes to you as youpress onward and upward!

Mad Housewife said...

Happy New Year, Breazy!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Breazy ;o)

Logophile said...

Happy New Year to you, Breazy!
I'm impressed by your goals and I'm sure you will make huge headway on every one of them.

CozyMama said...

here is to a great 2007!

CozyMama said...

here is to a great 2007!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...