Sunday, January 07, 2007

Monday again .....

Once again it seems the weekend has flown by . It is Sunday night and I thought I would go ahead and post for tomorrow since I will be gone during the morning hours to help Mr. Breazy do a couple of things on a job . I have had a pretty good weekend except for Mr. B having the poison ivy and my foot being swollen . Last night I went to bed around 3 am and didn't sleep hardly any at all because my foot had decided to swell a bit more and it was hurting . If my foot doesn't straighten up by Tuesday then I am going to have to go to the doctor because it is partly my achilies heel and partly a tendon beside it . Can you tell from that statement that I have had foot probs before ? LOL!

Last night I was in the E.R. with Mr. B and his poison ivy . I really hate that place ! We were only there maybe thirty minutes which is a miracle . No one ever goes to this particular E.R. and gets out earlier than two hours thus causing my hate for it . Anyways, they gave Mr. B some steroids , prednasone to be exact , then we stopped and got his prescription . I have been afraid to touch him at all since he broke out because like I said I am very allergic to poison anything , so he has been sleeping on the couch until last night . For some reason he got off the couch and got in bed with me. He told me he couldn't sleep on the couch another night and I told him that if he bumped me or touched me in the night and I broke out , he would meet his Maker before his appointed time with help from me . Of course you know how the mind works , that evil thing . If someone around you mentions lice you start itching or maybe they talk about something else itchy getting on you , you automatically get all itchy . Well I woke up itching all over my arms this morning but there is nothing there and I think it is just knowing that he was just a couple feet away from me all night that has me itching . The doctor told me not to worry about getting it because unless one of the blisters burst and I touch it then I won't get it but Mr. Doctor man doesn't know who he is dealing with . I can walk by poison ivy and just remind myself to stay away from it and I get it . We did speak with the doctor about my being highly allergic and he really wasn't concerned however, I can't be so calm about it. Our power company is going to be real shocked when they receive that E.R. bill since they were the ones that should have cut down those trees instead of my husband so they are going to pay for their laziness ! (If you have no clue what I am talking about then read my previous post)

After helping Mr. B tomorrow I am going to drive by our land and check to see if the block masons are there working , if they aren't I am calling my contractor to talk about the piddle work for a couple hours then take a lunch break and don't show back up business that has been happening . Those guys have worked over there for a total of three days (tuesday , wednesday & yesterday) and they have three and a half walls done plus seven of the piles . I have helped lay block before so I know that it goes quicker than that . What has me up in the air is that my lumber is still laying in the yard and today we have had torrential rains almost all day .

Okay here is a of pic of the progress thus far. This one is of the complete thing plus you can see our temporary power pole in this one . Click on the image to get a better view of it . Due to mud I couldn't get a good pic anywhere I tried to stand .














Okay I am outta here , I have to get in bed and try to get some sleep . Y'all have a wonderful day and be safe !

5 comments:

lime said...

hope you slept well, miss breazh, ma'am...sounds liek you have your hands quite full. hope that foot stops being such a problem too.

Anonymous said...

Tell that quack Dr. that people CAN be that allergic to it that just walking by it on a windy day can cause a breakout. I've seen in on my neighbor where I grew up. Poor kid! So you and I could just hang out together with our foot problems and just let everyone wait on us!

Anonymous said...

I've never had poison ivy or oak. Hope your foot feels better. These people around here are lazy aren't they?,(ultility, phone, cable etc*giggles*). They get paid big time bucks and want others to do there jobs. Can you believe the weather today?. At least it's not snow or more rain *UGH* :-). Hope they are back working on ya'll's house today.

Anonymous said...

Yes! 30 minutes is a miracle!! Hope you guys feel better!!

S said...

Oh man, I am so glad that I am not allergic to poison oak cuz i have enough issues here!
Hope you feel better soon!
Im back

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...