Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good news !!

WE HAVE POWER !!!! The power company hooked it up while I was shopping . Our contractor and framer were so happy . My framer joked around with me on the phone and asked me if he ever needed to light a fire under anyone would I do it for him . I am so glad that I don't have to drive all the way down there to that office to get nose to nose with someone . That butt chewin' sure is rough on a body , meaning the one giving not the one receiving . With that being said , I am a pretty happy little camper right now!

I had so much fun shopping yesterday . I even got all flushed and fluttered over a huge casserole dish that was clearanced out in the Waterford-Edgewood shop ... lol ! I didn't buy the casserole dish but I did buy a souffle dish from Emeril Lagasses line for over 50% off .I can't wait to use it. See the thing is I have this love for all things that go in a kitchen . I have more casserole dishes than anyone woman should be allowed to have and I use every single thing that I have right down to the smallest gadget . I am also a Pampered Chef freak and we won't go into that or I will be on their site with my credit card out ! I had a really great time and I can't wait to do it again .

I don't have any pictures for you today because yesterday when I got back home it was raining hard and I couldn't get my camera out but today I am going over there to get pics of our temp pole , meter and power lines .... LOL! Sounds crazy I know but when this is all over I am going to make a scrapbook of the complete building process and at this point that power has been a major thing if you know what I mean . I will also be taking pics of the walls which is what the framers will be working on today . I am real excited about the walls because I have never seen the walls of a house in progress get raised before . If all goes well the framing should be complete by Saturday afternoon . I am hoping the weather holds because we are expecting snow today and two other days this week . I don't think we have much to worry about when talking about snow because it can snow all around us and we only get flurries .

Mr. Breazy has a very odd schedule this week and this is the first time he has had this schedule . Tomorrow night at midnight he will be re-sanding and finishing the floors in our local Texas Roadhouse restaurant . He has to wait until they close before he can go in and get to work . He is hoping it will only take him two nights to complete it . It will be odd for me because I am use to him being here when I go to bed at night .

Alright , I have gabbed long enough so I am going to sign off and get going on what needs to be done around here which thankfully isn't a lot . Y'all have a good day , be safe and stay warm !




I also wanted to mention a little something to you all . If any of you have ever smoked and you have quit then I need you . I am getting ready to drop my cigarettes and I am going to need some major support . It is like anything else that I do , I have to get it set in my mind and I am pretty much there . I will be going cold turkey because cutting down so many cigarettes per day and so on will only be a huge tease to me .

6 comments:

lime said...

she said, 'let there be light.....'

glad to hear the porgress continues. best wishes with the cold turkey. i hope that works for you.

lime said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CozyMama said...

I love Pampered Chef!!!!! Oh girl I am so proud of you!!! QUIT!! YES!!! smoking is soooo bad...I never smoked but the hubby did...he has been free of them for 2 years.

Anonymous said...

POWER!!! Sa-weet:-). Hey I have been an ex-smoker now for 14 months. I'll help ya out. Sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday:-). With all these pics your taking you need to scrapbook with me. E-mail me when you are available for us to go to lunch. I'm pretty flexable at the moment. I'll be leaving for Bama the 25th and Be back the 29th or 30th.
nglgbbs@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You know I am here for you!!! You can do it! And good for you for quitting! I am so proud of you. We can call each other and cry on the phone together...lol!

Stephanie said...

i'll help you with the quitting -- i'm proud of you

i love pampered chef -- i need to order some stuff soon

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...