Thursday, January 18, 2007

HNT

What happens when someone realizes at 2 in the morning (when they can't sleep) that they have forgot to do an HNT pic ? Scroll down and find out , don't let it scare you ! LOL!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*















If you want play go to my sidebar and look for the HNT button! Hope I didn't scare you too bad..teehee! Have a good day!

HAPPY HNT!!

20 comments:

lime said...

LOL, getting up in the middle of the night because youforgot to post for HNT??? you been bit HARD by the bug haven't you? still, you look a whole lot better than i do at that hour.

HHNT, ya nut!

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT!

Breazy said...

Lime...actually I hadn't went to bed yet because I couldn't sleep . LOL!

mr ratburn said...

HHNT Breazy! I think you look pretty good for the middle of the night!

And wow, the pics of the house coming up are so cool! This must be very exciting! I cant wait to see more pics as you progress.

Anonymous said...

Hah! That was me up there, not Mr Ratburn! But he says hi anyway!

Breazy said...

Sal...mmmmmmm Thank you !

Bare...Thank you ! Tell Mr. Ratburn I said hi too !

Breazy said...

Ameratis... Thank you so much , you have made me blush a bit ! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You have such pretty eyes Breazy. HHNT girlfriend!


ps...I'll call you later xo

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Happy HNT!

Breazy said...

Jillie..Thank you ! How are you doing ?

Blither...awwww thank you ! HHNT!

Atlanta Guy...Thank you !

Logophile said...

You eyeballing me, girl??
:P Just kidding.

Looking good ma'am, especially for the middle of the night!

Breazy said...

Logo... LOL !Thank you !

Breazy said...

I don't know how I missed him but I missed replying to One Guy and it is eating away at my conscience so ...

One Guy... Thanks for visiting and HHNT to you too !

Regal said...

Happy HNT!yjq

Breazy said...

Regal..HHNT to you too , thank you for visiting my blog !

Anonymous said...

Pretty eyes.
Happy HNT

Breazy said...

Sexy Butterfly..thank you ! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Dahling, you look mahvelous!

Anonymous said...

Dahling, you look mahvelous!

Anonymous said...

Dahling, you look mahvelous!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...