
Here is a shot that C got of our middle daughter , as you can see B is in that stage of "I want to grow my bangs out" . Please excuse the big box behind her , that is a big Thomas Kincaid print I treated myself to back in October and I had it out showing it to my mother-in-law . The reason I am keeping it in the box is because I want to wait to hang it until we move into our new home . I have a shelf and sconce that matches the pic.

Unlike my middle child , my youngest is like our eldest , he loves to have his picture taken so he has been subject to many a picture with C . I wish she had backed the camera off of him a bit because this pic makes his head look funny and as you can see by his eyes , he was very tired .

Now this pic shows the silly side of C. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. (insert sniffle here) Actually I can't believe they all are growing up so fast .

Okay before I break down and cry over the growth of my children I am going to get to the happy part. It is amazing that this is what our land looked like one month ago.

This is what it looks like today. As you can see the block foundation is almost completed . Just about two more hours of work tomorrow and it is done. As always , you can click on any of these pics to get a larger view .

Here is another shot of the block . This is the one I took at eye level and the one above was taken by holding my camera in the air..not much difference I know but I am not that tall nor do I have long arms ...heehee. Tomorrow I will have a couple more pics of the block once they complete it .

Mr. Breazy is doing a lot better since starting the steroids . My foot is somewhat better as far as the swelling goes . It has went down some but it is still painful as I walk and it always hurts after bed so I am feeling a pain pill coming tonight to make sure that I get some much needed sleep . Y'all have a good day and be careful . If it starts snowing, flurrying more like it I will try to get some pics of that so that I have proof that flurries actually happen here in East Tennessee every once in a while ... LOL!
Oh yeah , before I go I would like to ask all of you to go show Blither some love . Poor thing slipped and hurt her arm and shoulder and that wasn't all , you really need to go read about her unfortunate happenings then show her some love . Thank you !
5 comments:
great shots tyour girl took. i am laughing at the middle one and her expression of 'get that camera away from me.'
your oldest is very pretty, so fresh and young and full of life!!!
What a beautiful family you have. I am sure you've got your hands full with two girls! Ohhhhh my!
;o)
Your kids are beautiful!!!
I'm glad you and Mr. B are doing better.
I've been sick since Saturday and haven't been around much.
And, LOL -- I show Blither love all the time! ;p
OMG!!! I have tried several times throughout the day to post a comment and it wouldn't let me in*UGH* FINALLY I made it :-). Anyhoo, Your young'ins are too cute:-). And when the block is finished hold on to your shorts sugar, cause the walls will zoom up faster than a frog bumping his butt as he jumps*winK*. Have a Good night!!
Post a Comment