Tuesday, January 23, 2007

good morning ....

I normally post the night before so that there will be a post here when everyone comes over but last night for some reason I just didn't post. This morning after taking the kids to school I came back home and snuggled back into bed . I was freezing to death when I got home plus I didn't sleep well last night and since I had everything done before bed I was able to take a morning nap. Mmmmm I feel better now !

It was like World War III here this morning . My two youngest were at each others throats until I had to threaten to get rough with them both. Normally all I have to do to get them to calm down is threaten to take away their already limited tv time after school but this morning that didn't even phase them so I had to threaten with something worse. I told them to either apologize and get along or I was bringing out my paddle. That calmed them down because as I threatened I had the said paddle in my hand waving it at them. I very rarely have to put that paddle to use but sometimes there is no other way. Of course when I do bring it out I don't give them but a tiny swat but it lets them know that I am not joking and I am at the end of my rope .

I don't have any updated pics of the house yet today. Yesterday when I went over there they had lifted the trusses up to the top but they hadn't raised them yet so in a little while I am going to go over and snap some pictures of it . They told me getting the trusses up there would be slower than normal because they normally get a crane in to lift them but it has rained so much lately that the ground is way too soft for a crane to be on . As a matter of fact , last week a truck delivered the felt that goes down before the shingles and it got stuck in my yard .

Is anyone else having trouble with Blogger this morning ? It is taking me forever to comment and load pages but only on Blogger , nothing else is different .

It is a very dark, cloudy, cold day here and if I could I would go back to bed and sleep the day away. Three years ago there is no way that I could have slept during the day but now there are some days I could sleep for an entire day. I guess that comes from not always sleeping good plus if I get cold all I want to do is snuggle up and sleep .

Okay that is all the gabbin' I have for now . I am going to go read other blogs then go take pics of the house . Y'all have a good day , be safe and take care !

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, as hard as this may be for you all to believe....But yes, I got the paddle a few times as a kid. NO KIDDING HUH???

I hear you about wanting to crawl back into bed and sleep. My mom is STILL in her pj's what's up with that??

I didn't sleep well last night and have just too many thoughts going through my head, too many things to do and I have to leave Sat and just having mixed emotions about it.

If I wasn't having surgery on my foot in 2 weeks...I would stay longer.

Soooo blue today but your bright smile put a smile in my face...thanks Breazy.

xo

Breazy said...

Jillie..awwwww. I have a lot of thoughts going on too , that is why I couldn't sleep last night . If you need me you know how to get in touch with me!

Keep me updated on the foot surgery okay!
You are too sweet, thanks!

Logophile said...

That house is coming along like crazy, how exciting!
Sometimes getting back in bed feels soooooo goood, you just have to, and we don't mind.
A girl deserves a break from time to time.

Breazy said...

Logo...Thank you !

Breazy said...

Ameratis...glady ! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ok...I hear you on the nap...AFTER I get back from the store...so so tired here...UGH

lime said...

yeah, blogger has been hideous.

so you threatened to apply the board of education to the seat of knowledge didja?

Breazy said...

Lime.. oh I did and I know for a fact that it works to . My name is not on that paddle for looks...lol! I use to get it almost every day when I was younger , my rebellious side just had to pop out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cool Breaze, I was really busy today. I'll pester you plenty, never fear.....G

Breazy said...

cool G-Man , bring it on , I am ready for some pesterin'! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think they all ran away Breazy?

My mom is watching ANOTHER episode of Diagnosis Murder...between that and the 2000 episodes of Mash I've seen since I've been here...thank goodness for my computer....YEESH!

I wonder if this is what I am in store for...lol

Anonymous said...

Glad ya got a nap:-). I'm still waiting for you to find a few minutes in that busy schedule of yours for us to have lunch:-). I'm leaving Thursday and will be back Monday. So just lemme know when ya want to go m-kay?.

Breazy said...

Jillie...I know , they weren't as lively as they were last night . LOL I can understand about the computer ! LOL!

Kali.. Okay , maybe we can meet next week and have lunch . I will get back to you on that !

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...