Good morning. It is rainy and messy here right now which is probably a good thing since I am trapped at my desk for a while finishing out accounts for the month. I have a several errands to run today but they will have to wait until the rain stops, people around here drive crazy enough when it is dry outside so I am not taking chances while the visibility is bad due to downpours.
I am going later to look at some paint colors. I am going to repaint the kitchen a darker green I think. I love the color that is in there but it is too light and shows everything that gets on your walls like dirty hand prints from an active ten year old boy that can't help but touch the walls everywhere he goes, I am just tired of wiping and swiping on the walls all the time. When we built the house I chose to go with an eggshell finish but I am finding that it just isn't working in the kitchen so we are going to make some changes. I had thought about painting the kitchen yellow and accenting with blue and red but yellow wouldn't really help me out with the finger prints. I may change my mind a couple of more times while looking at paint colors so who knows what it will be when I am done.
Speaking of my son Ty, he has the sweetest little heart when he wants to. We were driving down the road the other day and out of the backseat he says "Mom, don't you like whipped icing on your cake better than regular icing?" I told him yes I like the whipped better then he says "what kind of cake is your favorite yellow, white, or chocolate?" I tell him that the either of the three will work for me then I ask him why he is asking me questions about cake and he responds "your birthday is Tuesday and I am going to buy you a birthday cake because you always buy me one and I am getting it with pink icing since pink is your favorite color". So I am assuming that I will be eating a birthday cake with whipped pink icing tomorrow and even though I am watching what I am eating right now I am going to eat it because he thought of me. He also told me he was going to buy me something pink for my birthday..now how sweet is that?
As the title of my post says...this is going to be one busy week for us. We have a revival going on at church through Wednesday and the man preaching is from North Carolina, he is one of our favorite preachers so we will definitely be attending each night. Chesney ,our oldest, probably won't be able to attend the revival because the Choral Department in her school is performing The Sound of Music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night so they are practicing for several hours after school each day. She is part of the tech crew so she has to be there for every practice, she is doing the spotlight. Friday she went to school that morning and didn't get home until 10:30 that night because of practice, thus far weekends have not been excluded for practicing and she is ready to get the show on so to speak. We are going to see the performance on Thursday night because Mr. B and I are going to the beach Friday morning for our anniversary. Mr. B is packing about six days worth of work into four days so that we will be available to take our little trip with no worries as far as his clients go, needless to say he will be putting in some extra hours this week.
I have had a long enough break from the numbers so I better get back to it. Y'all have a good day, be safe and God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
5 comments:
bless that little boy's heart, what a thoughtful and loving son. it's sure to be a happy birthday!
it sure is!
It's already your Birthday In India...
& at My Blog...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BREAZY!!!!
((((HUGS))))
AW!! That was the sweetest story ever about Ty :-). Happy Birthday!!! I know your hoping this week flies. Got your swim suit packed yet? :-).
Mona...thank you! HUGS!
Angela...no, I have to go buy a new one but I will probably do that tomorrow. Thank you..HUGS!
Post a Comment