Hello blogland! All of you that have been saying prayers for my son or kept in him your thoughts let me say thank you. Ty went back to school on Wednesday and has been good since. There has been no more vomiting, his appetite is slowly returning, and his color is getting better everyday. He is tiring easily but that is to be expected after what he has went through for almost two weeks. He has been going to bed so good at night because by bedtime he is too tired to argue about it, actually he has been going to bed an hour to a half hour earlier than his normal bedtime.
I went for a check up yesterday and found out that I am not as tall as I thought I was. I thought I was about 5 feet and 2 inches, it turns out that I am only 5 feet and 1/2 an inch. I am seriously going to be the runt of my little family. My 16 yr old passed me up about three years ago but she is only a couple inches taller, my 12 yr old is about an inch taller than my 16 yr old and she is still growing she is also loving the fact that she is taller than her mom and she rubs it in at every opportunity. My son, which is 10, is slowly sneaking up on me. The top of his head is level with my lips now and he hasn't even hit that huge growth spurt that boys hit around age 11-13.
The upcoming week is a big week for Mr. B and I. Tuesday we will celebrate my 33rd birthday then on Thursday we will celebrate our 15th anniversary. I have been talking for two or three years about wanting to go to the beach for a few days on our anniversary but it seems we never have the time or one of the kids are sick, you know how it goes something always comes up. Well my sweet husband surprised me yesterday by telling me that we are leaving bright and early next Friday morning, just the two of us, and heading to the beach. He already has reservations made and everything, I can't wait!
Well, I am going to lunch with my mom and sister and I think I hear them pulling up so I better sign off so I can go. Y'all have a beautiful day, take care, and God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
2 comments:
glad to hear ty is finally keeping food down.
hope yo uhave a hppy birthday and anniversary :)
Glad to hear Ty is feeling better.
Happy early birthday and anniversary. :D
Post a Comment