Tuesday, August 08, 2006

he said what ?????

The kids went back to school yesterday and I missed them terribly all day and I also worried about my two girls because one started high school and the other middle school . Bethany loves middle school , thank goodness! Chesney is not sure about high school yet but she said she thought it would be good once she settles into it . My son Ty absolutely loves his teacher and new classmates so he is going to enjoy the year .

Yesterday when I went to pick them I had to wait in line at the middle school for over an hour . I have never saw traffic that bad nor had the principal , she was directing traffic . Bethany gets out at 3:15 and Chesney gets out at 3:30 but I didn't pick Bethany up until 4:20 and Chesney at 4:30. I told them they might ride the bus for the first month just to let traffic calm down some .

Chesney told me she got hit on by a senior yesterday . They were changing classes and she was coming up the stairs and he , the senior, was coming down the stairs . He stopped and asked her what grade she was in then he said " you have a nice rack" . Chesney said she blushed all the way to her toes then she looks at him and says , in a sarcastic way , "why, thank you ! I don't believe anyone has ever put it quite that way to me". She said the guy didn't even skip a beat before he looked her up and down then said "you're hot" . She said she just gave him one of those you've-got-to-be kidding-me looks and walked off . When Mr. Breazy heard about this he was ready to take a trip down to the high school and find the above mentioned senior and "teach" him some manners. I told him to calm down because it was going to happen whether he liked it or not , that doesn't mean that I agree with it but it isn't like I can walk with her every step of the day . Also I explained to Mr. Breazy and Chesney that he could have walked up and said " you are dog ugly bitch , don't let me see you again" . I think that helped Mr. Breazy calm down a bit . Anyways , Y'all have a great day and be safe ! :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Well I think Miss Chesney handled that very well:-). And your right, she is going to hear things that no one likes unfortunatley(whispers over to your hubbs. Moms are always right Mr. Breazy *giggles*). Glad the young'uns are settlin in right good. As for your new house. I'm soo excited for ya'll can't wait to see:-).
Have A Great Day!!!!

Logophile said...

Oh man,
the joys of growing up,
and having kids!
Good job there on handling a tricky situation, both you and your daughter!

Mad Housewife said...

You better watch out! Those high school boys are only out for one thing! Teach Chesney how to kick 'em whre the sun don't shine! Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...