Thursday, August 03, 2006

Changes and Celebrations...

Good thursday to you all ! As you can see I have once again changed my template. I prefer all the pretty colors against the black so I changed back . Second of all we are having a celebration here today for a special young lady that I know !

Today is my daughter's , Bethany, eleventh birthday .

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY BETHANY !!!!
WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!!


12 comments:

Angela said...

AW!!! How sweet. Happy Birthday to Bethany and I'm the first on here to say it too :-).

lime said...

i hope miss bethany has a very wonderful birthday!

Stephanie said...

I like what you've done to the place!!

Happy Birthday Bethany!!!!!

Breazy said...

Thank you all , I really appreciate the birthday wishes and the comments on the new look . Y'all have a good day !

Mad Housewife said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!

(Hmmm...pretty name, might have to add it to the "if it's a girl" list.)

Breazy said...

Leslie.. glad you like it . She is actually named after a friend of mine and also Bethany is a town where Jesus' mother Mary was from ! Her full name is Bethany Brooke .

James Goodman said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Bethany! :D

Politically Homeless said...

Happy birthday Bethany!!

DaMasta said...

happy bday bethany and very cool colors! :D

chosha said...

Eleven is an awesome age. Enjoy it while it lasts, Bethany!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Zocor with broccoli vardenafil on line commercial general liability insurance Dosage for iodine supplement for underactive thyroid lingerie model galleries Perth coast hotels australia where to buy vardenafil Arthritis pain relief 2c Viagra department lexapro Printers apple Low price phendimetrazine on line http://www.buying-valium-online.info/Valiumonlineperu.html obtain vardenafil on line Blocker downloadable free pop up Epe lawsuits

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Vicodin tab vicoden detox Rights reserved patent pending Mathis high school sports Extreme makeover home edition interior decorate Fiberglass bath tub refinishing quitting paxil cold turkey Mold growing on fiberglass awnings Weird webcams Rose mary decamp ebi sports medicine hard shell rigid Sample marketing plan for a financial advisor Kinds herbal supplements domain Thumbnails of sexy models with large boobs

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...