Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Have you ever .....

had one of those days where you wake up and everything feels just a bit off but you can't really pinpoint what is wrong ? Well , that was my day yesterday . I woke up feeling like poo but couldn't really tell you where I was feeling bad . I didn't even touch my computer yesterday and I done something else that I NEVER do , I fed my family sandwiches for supper last night . I always prepare a meal but last night they got cold sandwiches and they didn't seem to mind . I am feeling alot better this morning and I am ready to take on the day now .

I was listening to our local country music station this morning and they always do Weirdo-Wednesday news . This morning one of their stories ( and mind you the stories they tell are true and happen around the world ) was about a Russian woman who has a lawsuit on her local meteorologist . She planned a weekend camping trip around the meteorologists forcast which said that it would be sunny all weekend long but instead when the weekend arrived and she went camping it rained the entire time . She wants to be refunded for her cost of the trip and for doctor visits and medications for the cold she caught while being out in the rain . If I remember correctly someone tried this same thing a few years ago and the judge laughed them out of the courtroom !

That is about all I have for today but if you want some reading material then just look to my sidebar and go read some of the blogs on my blogroll ! Y'all be safe , and Happy Hump Day !

6 comments:

James Goodman said...

Ah, I hope you're back to your normalself soon. :D

Logophile said...

Being from WA state we always have rain gear handy and go do what we plan to do.
Sheesh, people will sue for anything, won't they?
Hope you are feeling all zippy again soon, hon, I know that feeling and I don't care for it so much.
Get yourself a good book and take a rest, sounds like you need it.

CozyMama said...

interesting about the lawsuit on the weatherman......
if you have a chance, I know I have asked before for you to read certain posts of mine, but this one today takes the cake.

lime said...

hope you're not feeling liek poo anymore. and there's a frivolous lawsuit if ever there was one!

Mad Housewife said...

Bummer. You know, it's okay to take one night off a week and either have your husband grill out or make simple sammiches or whatever. We moms work too hard taking care of our families anyway. Don't feel bad over one night of sammiches. I've been sick all week, and my husband has been so good to me, making sammiches or popping a frozen pizza in the oven or grilling hamburgers for dinner. I understand exactly what you're talking about with every once in a while a day being just "blah". It's okay, I have 'em too. :)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it pop up blocker netscape http://www.history-of-craps.info/accutane-centre-licensing-legal.html lexus rx300 options Provigil uses of Lockwood valley ca

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...