Did anyone besides myself notice that I title yesterdays post " Mowing and kidney infections" ? If you noticed that did you also notice that not once did I mention the mowing ?Frankly I have no idea where the mowing came from , it must have been on my mind because I had been outside to have a cigarette and I was thinking that the lawn needs to be mowed again . Then again it could have been the vicodin talking ! LOL! Now I know what NOT to do while well into pain meds . I do have some pain meds in me now but I just took them so they haven't hit yet , now if things start sounding strange you will know the pills are taking effect . Anyways........
My sweet little eleven year old daughter done dishes for me after supper tonight and that made me real happy . We are currently renting here and I do have a dishwasher but I would swear that Moses' mother used the thing . I have to practically wash them before loading them into the dishwasher and then you start it and it sounds like a 747 hoovering right over the kitchen area of our home , then when they are done they are not dry even though the dishwasher is set on the heat dry setting . I can't wait to get into our new home because my dishwasher there is one that you don't have to rinse the dishes , you can leave dirty dishes in it for a week and they will clean as well as if you just put them in and you don't have to dry them either . That will be so wonderful for me .
I am feeling a bit better today except for the migraine coming on and I knew that could happen because sometimes if I take antibiotics I end up with a migraine . Hopefully I will be as right as rain in few days . My eleven year olds girl scout meetings just started back up for the year and in two weeks they will be having a special ceremony in which they will earn a 9/11 badge . The reason they are doing this is because the troop leader is from Manhattan and this is the fifth anniversary. In June the girls will be going to Niagra Falls in Canada . The girls have been working towards earning the highest award that you can earn as a Junior girl scout for the past two years and in the spring when they bridge to Cadettes they each will recieve the afore mentioned award which is the Bronze award . Cadettes earn Silver and Seniors earn Gold . I am really excited about that because girl scouts is my daughters one thing that she absolutely loves and it is good for her . If she stays in the scouts as long as she can , which she plans on doing , she can get a full paid scholarship to college which would be fantastic if you ask me .
Well y'all it has been nice chattin with ya but I am going to have to go to bed now because my meds are about to kick in and I don't want to be sitting here when they do because things could get ugly and I certainly don't want to embarass myself !heehee ! Good night ! HUGS ! :)
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
11 comments:
Hey....I want a new dishwasher like your new one!
I hope you are feeling better Breazy! I need to come by more often..when did your blog go black?
LOL!
I want a dishwasher!
Brian .. I can't wait to get moved and use the thing ! LOL!
Barefoot .. Thank you I am feeling a bit better. I went back to my original black a couple of weeks ago. Plead sick for about a week and let Mr. Ratburn do dishes then he might decide that is the best thing ! LOL!
Dish washers are a girl's best friend--forget diamonds!
Leslie.. I agree if we aren't talking about the ancient thing in my current kitchen ! LOL!
Blogging under the influence is always fun!!
glad you are beginning to fel better. hop ethat migraine is gone soon. and i have experience with vicodin as you know. may i very respectfully suggest you merely blog but not ever mow under the influence. in fact bloggin while on the drugs would surely be entertaining. just step away from th lawnmower.....
Sal..Thank you ! Yeah the previous post was a medicated post and I was embarrassed the next day !
Snavy.. Amen sister!
Lime.. yeah I wouldn't climb on a mower while under the meds . God only knows what all I would mow down , the trees and shrubbery perhaps ! LOL!
get better......mowing...ha I remember those days....no grass here at the beach. I have a concrete patio and that is it.
How ya feelin today Miss Breazy?. I hope your getting better:-).
Take care and have a good weekend..
Thank you Mini! LOL! Sounds like vicodin effects you the same as me . Thanks for coming over here ! Have a great weekend !
Post a Comment