Tuesday, August 07, 2007

pop in and popping back out

Hey all ! I wanted to sign in real quick to let you know that I was offered the position I interviewed for and I accepted it. I start work on August 20. I will be working Mon-Thurs 7AM-5:30PM and I am very excited, the view of the river from this office makes it all worth while and that isn't including the two wonderfully nice women I will be working with, this is something that I am so ready to do because I feel like I am slowly finding my place in the world.

The kids started back to school yesterday morning, my son was so nervous he threw up in the parking lot...(sad face). I took him on in and made him clean his mouth and face then I took him to his room. I told his teacher of his little accident and she, thank goodness, had some peppermints which calm upset or nervous stomachs. The good thing was that my son didn't even get so much as a spatter on him so he was okay. He loved his new teacher and his best friend is in his class this year so that made him happy. Both of my girls were very happy with their schedules and classes, they both signed up for volley ball. My middle child will be playing at the middle school if she makes it and my oldest one will be managing the high school team so I am proud of them for that. I was surprised that B, my middle child, signed up for try-outs because even though she is atheletic she is shy and that has kept her from sports.

Things are real busy here especially since I am trying to get everything in order so that we don't have chaos when I start work. I am at our local library right now because I am having a problem with my cable modem, the problem should be corrected by the end of this week, or I hope it is anyway.

Y'all have a wonderful week and I hope to be back up and running at home in the next few days! I will do my best to get around to all of your blogs as soon as I am available to.

xoxo,
Breazy

5 comments:

lime said...

holy josephine, ya'll started back to school already????

congrats on the new job, i'm excited for you...now if i could manage not to puke when i think abotu finding one for me, i'd be ok...

Bsoholic said...

Congrats on the the new job! :D Woohoo!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Congrats on the new job! Hope the kids like school this year!

James Goodman said...

congrats on the new job! :D

Shari said...

That's great!! Somehow I knew you'd get the job. :)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...