Sunday, August 05, 2007

I've got to quit this!

It seems these days that the time between my posts keeps getting longer and longer. I need to take fifteen minutes each night to post even if it is just something silly. I also need to take a few extra minutes to read or at least come comment on all of the blogs in my blog roll. When I don't have time to read and comment the blogs on my blog roll I feel guilty about it, do any of you ever feel that way? Kind of like you are neglecting your friends. The bad thing is that I can't promise at this point to do better. By the time I have free time at night I am too tired to sit down and get on the computer. I will try to do better.

About the job interview that I had last Monday, I was the one they wanted until someone else showed up wanting the job and they were kind of hard pressed not to give it to her considering her mother has major "pull" around there. No big deal because the lady that interviewed me knew of another position that was open so she put me in touch with the supervisor over that department, I had an interview Friday and I should hear today or tomorrow whether I have the job, my chances are very good at this point. The new position I was interviewed for is still in the medical imaging department, the new position is a full time position instead of a part time but that is okay to. Now the ball is rolling I am not going to stop it because I am ready to work outside of our home again. I think working here and just being here a lot is part of the reason for my "cleaning" problem, I see it all the time so the house never looks clean to me even after I have just cleaned it, ladies you know what I am talking about.

The office I will be working in, if I get the position that is, has a beautiful view of the Tennessee River. The good thing about the office is that it is on the first floor and that is good because I am afraid of heights and often times I can't look out of windows when I am above four floors or I start freaking out. I am really excited about it and ready to start if I am hired.

There is no denying that August is finally here. Our temps have went up along with the humidity. You can't walk outside without getting all sweaty and feeling sticky and gross, thank God for air conditioning! This is the time of year that I refuse to wear foundation on my face because it just melts off, rather I sweat it off but you get my point. I am not a bad sweater either but during August it seems that is all I do. I will admit that I am ready for the crisp cool air and beautiful multi colored leaves that fall will bring.

One thing I should have done Friday was sign in and post some special wishes to a special girl in my life. My middle child, Bethany, turned 12 Friday. She finally received the IPOD she has been asking for since Christmas, if you were around her you would think that we presented her with a bar of gold instead of an IPOD. So with all of that being said I would like to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD BLESS YOU BETHANY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
I LOVE YOU!


Y'all have a wonderful Monday, be safe and take care!

6 comments:

BKS said...

Happy Birthday to Bethany!! and I truly know what you mean abut blog posts and comments getting further and further apart lol

lime said...

hey, it's summer. we all understand busyness.

the job sounds liek a nice situation if it works out for you. good luck.

and happy birthday tp bethany!

Kelly said...

I go through spurts of having no time to blog to all the time in the world. I seem to enjoy it most when I dont have the time.

Shari said...

Good luck on the job. Sounds good.

Happy b-day Bethany!!

We all get busy from time to time. :) Take care.

Logophile said...

happy Birthday to Bethany!
Best wishes to you on the job and the view from that office sounds AMAZING.

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Happy Birthday to B and good luck with the job :)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...