Monday, May 15, 2006

weekend recap......

Hey all ! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day weekend . I had a good weekend but today I have been a bit under the weather . Something that I ate for dinner last night didn't agree with me or I have caught a stomach virus .

I hit my 20 pound mark last wednesday .. I was soooo happy ! I have also lost 5 inches off my body and dropped two sizes . Nothing really oooh la la has been happening in my life to keep me busy just everyday things , those of you with children completely understand me. I think everyone has been busy whether you have children or not , this is just a very busy time of year for folks. Yesterday was a wonderful day for me . I recieved roses , cards , lunch and dinner from my children and husband . Since it was Mother's Day , I got to choose the restaurant both times and for lunch I chose mexican and for dinner I chose a buffet so that everyone could have a favorite of theirs and both times , I am happy to report , I made very healthy choices .

My son made me a very creative card at school out of construction paper , a picture of himself and crayons . It is so sweet I thought I would share it with all of you .. this is what it says :

Dear Mom,
I will love you forever and forever. You will be the most wonderful mother . You mean everything to me . I thought of buying you flowers in the usual way but I knew you would prefer a forever bouquet !
Love ,
Ty

He spelled everything correctly and I am sure his teacher helped him but I thought it was sweet . I love flowers but I prefer for people not to buy them for me because I like creativity alot better . I want something that I can put away and keep for years and years and this special little card is one of those things .

My kids only have 8 days left of school and I am so excited that they are almost done for the year. I can't wait to have them home for summer and I have alot of activities planned for us . I just hope the weather is up to par by then . Today it was cold and reminded me of a cold fall/winter day , all dreary and ugly , I guess I can look forward to saturday though because it is supposed to be 80 then so I am hoping those temps stick around .

Well , I think that is all the yapping I am going to do for now so y'all have a good night !

7 comments:

CozyMama said...

way to go on the weight loss, you go girl!!! hey i have a new blog design - check me out. ;)

Stephanie said...

I loved the cards my girls made for me. The twins made placemats with their handprints turned into a bunch of flowers - very cute. I love creativity too. We're doing Mother's Day next Sunday because we had First Communion yesterday.

Yay on the 20 pounds!!! I hit my 20 pound mark on Thursday. I think milestones are encouraging.

James Goodman said...

Congrats on the weightloss and getting such a wonderful card.

lime said...

congrats on the 20 lbs, great job! sounds like you had a lovely day. what a wonderful card from your boy. how sweet.

chosha said...

Wow, happy Mother's Day. Sounds like it was brilliant!

S said...

Wow, Breazy, congrats on the 20! That is fabulous!

My girl made me a cool card with tons of glitter and spirals which are my favorite design.....

Happy Moms Day gal!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cheap calls from usa mobile tuscany italy plastic surgery http://www.cooper-tire.info/Atvtiresdallas.html Royal carrribean cruise line flake ice makers Keyword neurontin problem qoclick pay per click sites

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...