Hey all ! I haven't been posting much here and I feel like such a slacker for it but if I had about twelve or thirteen more hours in a day I could blog all I wanted . I am really excited because of things that have passed and events to come . I hit my 22 lb mark today ...YAY! and I have lost 7 & 3/4 inches off my body . I am really thrilled over all that and I wore a pair of capri's today that were tight on me two months ago and they were falling off of me tonight , that always makes a girl feel good !
Another thing I am excited about is an outing we are doing with our church tomorrow . We are riding bicycles around the loop in Cades Cove then having a picnic lunch . If you are not familiar with Cades Cove , it is in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the loop is 11 miles long . It is curvy, hilly and I think it is going to be a great challenge but I am not worried about making it because I exercise and walk every single day now and I have to admit that I am feelin' pretty darn good these days . I can't help but wish The Village Idiot was making the trek with me tomorrow since this is right up his alley but this kind of trip would probably be gravy to him however, I think he would be great support .
I am so proud of my children and I am excited about thursday but at the same time I dread it. See the thing is, my 14 yr old is graduating from the 8th grade that morning and then they are having a prom that night and in between all of that my 10 yr old daughter is graduating from 5th grade . Needless to say , I am going to be a big tear drippin' , snot slingin' , weepin' woman come thursday. I can't believe that my baby is going to high school ! Where did the time go ? I am soooo proud of who she has become and how intelligent she is . I am also very proud of my ten year old daughter and my eight year old son for who they have become .
While I am at it here , I know this sounds stupid but I just have to get it out . I feel so bad because I haven't been able to read and comment on all of your blogs as consistently as I use to . I am really not ignoring y'all but I have been so covered up . I know that none of you are worried about it at all but you know how my worrisome brain works . Anyways, I do want to say THANK YOU all for being such good blogger friends , it means alot to me ! Good night !
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
3 comments:
lots of good news all the way around. no apologies necessary breazy, life with your family should take precedence. i gotta say that line about tear drippin and snot slingin cracked me up. congrats on the weight loss and on the kids graduating. hope that bike hike was lots of fun too:)
With your busy schedule - I wonder if you ever even get to sleep!
That movie got bad reviews around here - REALLY BAD.
Hi Breazy. Thanks for swinging by the blog even when I was being so lazy and hardly posting. Glad to hear so much good news from you. Enjoy it all, even the bits that are going to make you cry!
Post a Comment