Friday, May 12, 2006
real quick ...
Hey all ! I feel like such a slacker for not posting at all this week but it couldn't be helped. The closer it gets to the end of school, the busier I get . Once school is out my schedule will slow down for the summer . I have tried to get online at least once and comment on your blogs but if there are any I have missed then I apologize . Anyways, I will talk to y'all on Monday ! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
8 comments:
Yes, life is a little hectic for me as well this week. Happy early Mother's Day to you!
happy mothers day to you too!!!
happy mother's day to you too, miss breazy ma'am :)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Take it easy, babe, real life is crazy everywhere, don't forget to breathe, oh,
and have a VERY Happy Mother's Day!!
happy mother's day.. I too have been busy and my kids are school age yet! LOL!
Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day. :-)
Very nice site! » » »
Post a Comment