Good morning all ! I only have one week to go before I am beachbound. This is the part that I hate . This week will seem to be the longest of them all . Friday is going to last for forever but I do believe I will survive . I am going to keep myself busy for the next week and hopefully that will pass the time a bit faster . Oh goodness I can't wait to go down to the beach , sit there with a cigarette and a frosty beverage (no alcohol , I don't drink) and watch the waves roll in . So far the only thing that I am not looking forward to is the fact that Mr. Breazy and I are leaving on different days . I will be taking the kids , my mom and sister and leaving next Saturday whereas Mr. Breazy will not leave until the following Wednesday .
The reason Mr. Breazy can't leave when I do is because he has jobs scheduled that can't be cancelled . Why can't he ask his boss for the extra time off ? Because he is the boss and it is his company. See my husband has a hardwood flooring company that he has built from ground up , so to speak . I take care of the paper work and he does all of the scheduling and labor . So if any of you have hardwood floors and you ever have a question , feel free to ask me because I know just about all there is to know about hardwood flooring . I help my husband from time to time therefore my knowledge comes from hands on experience instead of by ear . I also have hardwood flooring all through out my home except in the kitchen , utility room and bathroom . Anyways, enough about floors of any kind .
The kids and I are going to go to the pool , library and anywhere else that we can think of this week . Keeping busy is the thing and I plan on being very busy this week . Have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you later ...
6 comments:
You're right; this week is going to be hell for you, waiting. Find a good book to read to make time fly. You'll be swimming in the waves soon enough. Where exactly is it that you're going? I do hope you have a nice and safe vacation. Now go out and buy yourself and the kiddies new bathing suits.
LOL ! We bought the bathing suits last week . We are going to Garden City, South Carolina . It is about twenty miles south of Myrtle Beach. We have vacationed there for about twelve years now and we love it .
I love making sand castles!
yep this week is going to be hell for me . Today I kept thinking .... this time next week I will be on the beach starting my vacation . See I like self torture .... lol !
There's nothing worse than waiting for a vacation. But take relief in the fact that it wasn't this week, are you guys getting all the rain we are getting from that hurricane? Nothing ruins a beach vacation more than a hurricane! ;)
We had some rain yesterday but other than that it has been beautiful and sunny here !
Post a Comment