Thursday, July 14, 2005

bye for now ....

Hey all ! The time has come for me to say bye to you . I will be leaving for the beach at midnight tomorrow night (friday) . I probably won't have time to get online tomorrow so I thought I would go ahead and say bye . I will be back on Saturday July 30th , so look for a good
post. Y'all have fun and do me a favor , wish that there will be no hurricanes while I am at the beach . I will be in Garden City Beach , South Carolina which is south Myrtle Beach more or less. Y'all have fun for the next two weeks and I will talk to you later ..... I will miss you all !!

No comments:

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...