Tuesday, July 05, 2005

and now ..

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend !

Now about starting over on this blog , the reason I deleted my last blog was because I felt it was boring since all I ever posted about was my everyday life , however , I have had some comments on that and I will still be posting about my everyday life but I will also add some things in there to at least spice it up a bit . See , my biggest problem is that I am not a writter. I have never been good with writting things down unless you want to talk baseball and I can go for hours on that and feel comfortable . I have alot of things to say but I have trouble getting them down because once I do , it looks stupid to me and the delete button becomes my best friend . If any of you have any tips to help me out with my little problem please leave me a comment . Anyways ....

Yesterday my husband and I decided to break our tradition of buying fireworks for the kids so we took them to watch the Tennessee Smokies (our local minor league baseball team) play against the West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx . It was one dollar hot dog night and there were lots of prizes to be won and they were having a fireworks extravaganza after the game . We had a blast ! The kids really enjoyed it and they loved the fireworks show . My nine year old daughter caught a foul ball and had the batter to sign it . My seven year old son took his ticket stub down to the field for his favorite player to sign . This will probably be our new July 4th tradition .

I don't remember if I mentioned it on the other blog , but my thirteen year old daughter left for North Carolina with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for two weeks on Saturday . I am missing her so bad . I will be leaving for the beach on the 16th of this month and after settling in to our condo , I am going to drive three hours to pick her up . Ok , I have gabbed enough for now so I am off to fix lunch for the kids and then we are off to the library . Later ...

7 comments:

James Goodman said...

That sounds like a fine tradition to start.

Bsoholic said...

I am not a writer either, just see my blog! Oh well, I hope you enjoy doing this one better. Sounds like you all had fun yesterday! Good to hear.

Mad Housewife said...

Your life is not boring; it's very eventful.

Breazy said...

LOL! Thank you Red !

Mad Housewife said...

Get a tagboard so I can haunt you in a place other than your comments.

http://www.tag-world.com

Breazy said...

Red .. I will try to get a tag board so you can haunt me ! :)

Palmer .. you writting isn't bad and I am glad that you enjoy reading about my life . My life is actually pretty hectic in a funny kind of way ! There is never a dull moment that is for sure . :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...