I have some things on my mind right now so I am here to unload .
As I have said in a past post my grandmother is not well . I have visited everyday this week and she is worse everyday . Yesterday I was there and you could feel death around her , which may sound crazy to some of you but it is true .
You can also see it on her . If you have ever watched someone die then you know what I am talking about . There is just an eery feeling in the air around her . She is talking to people who aren't there and everyday this week when I have left I will tell her that I love her and goodbye and she will hold my hand and tell me that she doesn't know when she will see me again because she is hoping to go home in the morning . See , my grandmother hasn't known who we are for months now but she will talk to you anyways . I love my grandmother very much but I am ready for her suffering to end . I don't want to see her die but I don't want her suffering longer than she has to . I am sure that at some point in your life , you have experienced a loss so you know how I am feeling right now .
Life is so precious and it is soooooo hard to watch someone's life ebbing from them especially if that someone is a someone you love . So my wise words for the day are ... cherish every moment you have with those you love . Never take even a second for granted because you don't know when they will be gone . Later ...
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
9 comments:
Sending *HUGS* to you and your family, especially Grandma Breazy.
Thank you so much Red ! *HUGS* you back !
Thank you Palmer ! HUGS to you !
Sending *HUGS* too. Your words of wisdom at the end have much deepness and meaning, so very true.
awwww Patten thank you and here is a *HUG* right back at you !
Ah, sending *Hugs* as well. Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
Goody .. Thank you lots !
Kilroy .. Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for your story about your grandfather !
awww thank you Palmer ! :)
Post a Comment