I am so ready for Saturday to get here so we can leave for the beach. My evenings for the rest of the week are full with meetings at church for various offices I hold there. I am glad that I am busy this week because otherwise it would drive me nuts because the week would pass so slowly.
I will be in and out throughout the week but I promise to visit each of your blogs before I leave and I will also leave a good-bye post as I always do. This year we are only staying for a week when we normally stay two weeks, with the new house I don't want to stay gone for two weeks. We are seriously thinking about going back to the beach in October while the kids are on fall break. The only time we have ever been is during the summer and we want to experience other seasons there.
We have been so dry here lately but last night we received some pretty good storms that brought lots of rain. We have rain in the forecast for everyday but Friday this week. My prayers still go out to all those folks in the West who have been forced from their homes due to flooding.
Y'all take care !
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
7 comments:
Honey I think sometimes you put too much on your plate.
Between all the children activities and church responsibilities you have very little "breazy" time.
hugs
tc
We have had soooooooooo much rain we would be glad to share some. We had some awesome lightning displays last night but I was at work at the time and couldnt sit and watch them. Some of the brightest I have seen in years and almost constant.
Hope your vacation goes well!!!!
Haha! I bet you are already packed and ready to go! :P
TC...you are too sweet TC, thank you! xoxo
Brad...oh man I love to watch lightning. I love to watch a thunderstorm roll in. Thank you!
BSoholic...you sir are correct, I am almost completely packed and I have almost all of my house work done too! This vacation is one that has been needed for months now.
have a great time at the beach!
you've been tagged. :D
Take care Miss Breazy:-). I hope ya'll have a very peaceful and enjoyable vacation.
Post a Comment