Hey y'all ! I have been very busy since Friday and I have not had time to stop in and read your blogs. I am still busy today and will probably remain so for the next few days. We will be leaving for the beach on July 14 so I also have to get things done for that. Right now we are having my mini-van worked on, the air conditioning has been messed up since the first of April and our mechanic has finally discovered the problem, the condenser is busted. Our mechanic, which happens to be Mr. B's brother, will be replacing that today and then recharging the free-on in it so that I can once again have an air conditioner.
Anyways, I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I am not ignoring your blogs and I will be back to read them as soon as I have the time. Right now I need to go because I have some accounting to do concerning the church accounts that I am in charge of.
Y'all have a wonderful day/week! Be careful, stay safe and God bless you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
4 comments:
Hope you have a great vacation and a van with working air conditioning!
glad you are well. have a super vacation when you go.
You are sweet, quit worrying, we know you love us.:)
tc
Have a great weekend Breavy! I hope you had a terrific 4th! Hugs.
Post a Comment